Fred Weasley- Broken Heart (c)

A loud bang forced you to turn around, your wand still pointed out, to send spells towards your advisory. One of the walls was crumbling down and you could see Percy emerge from the brick dust, a name screamed from his lips. The name sent shivers down your spine as you worried about the fact that the man whom you loved could be stuck amongst the rubble of the broken wall.

Quickly you hit your opponent with a stunning spell, dodging and manoeuvring around all the cross fire until you could reach Percy.

"What happened?" You demanded, quickly shooting another spell to keep a death eater nearby at bay.

"Fred," he whispered pointed down to the broken pile of the wall leaving your blood running cold as you saw the mop of red hair amongst the carnage.

You rushed into the mess, bending down to see your boyfriend pinned by debris and covered in blood.

"Come on Freddie," you said, more to yourself, than him as you attempted to remove as much rubble as you could to assist him.

"Y/N," he groaned as you moved one of the bricks from his chest, discarding it.

"Hey, Love, you're going to be okay," you smiled weakly.

Percy said he'd cover the two of you, standing on defence, keeping death eaters away, allowing the two of you an element of safety.

"I... I feel tired," he muttered, his eyes drooping.

You shook his shoulder.

"I know sweetie," you whispered. "But you need to keep those beautiful eyes open for me, okay? I'm not losing you."

His hand twitched towards you, raising it weakly. You raised his hand so that you could cup it to your cheek, enjoying the moment of closeness that you got with him. Not sure how much more you were to get.

"I love you Y/N," he muttered, his eyes drifting shut.

Violently you shook him attempting to get a reaction, trying to call his name but he didn't budge.

"Please Freddie, don't break my heart like this," you said, tears beginning to stream. "Wake up."

As you shook him, your hope dissolved, as a heaviness filled your heart, knowing there wasn't anything you would be able to do, no matter how much you wanted to.

"Freddie," you sobbed, clinging to his body, hoping to just hear one more of his terrible quips, or see his smile again, but to no avail.

You didn't care about the battle around you, only wishing that he would wake up, so that you would have his boyfriend once again.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.