Ginny Weasley- Privacy (a)

She pushed you hard against the cold and mossy stone walls of Hogwarts's dank dungeon corridor and ran her soft and delicate fingers through your now unkempt hair.

"We can't do this here..." The sounds had just managed to escape your lips before they were sealed by hers. She pulled away reluctantly to grab a few seconds of precious oxygen. "How do you know nobody will come down here?" The look of lust and unquenchable thirst filled her amber eyes.

"I don't." She eyed up and down your body, spending substantially more time scanning over your neck. Gently she placed her hands over yours and lifted them over your head before pressing them into the wall, grabbing you by the wrists before lowering her head to breathe deeply on your throat. The warmth of her breath was a stark contrast to the draft-filled halls of the dungeons.

"Come on Ginny, I know everyone is in class but Filch could walk around the corner at any moment." It was getting harder and harder to resist her advances; her nails began to dig ever so gently into the skin of your wrists. "Ginny, I said cut it out!" You tried to stay quiet, the echo of the corridors was so great that the slightest whisper could be heard in all the classrooms in the right conditions.

She leant even deeper in and ran a string of kisses starting from the base of your neck all the way up to just under your ear, each deeper and more intense than the last, each causing the hairs on the back of your neck and all over your body to stand up more and more.

She moved your left hand so that she could hold both of your wrists with one of her hands, the other began to wonder, she slipped it through your robe and ran it behind your shirt, searching every inch of your skin before bringing it around and pressing it down your chest.

"Ginny! Do you know what you're doing? You're going to get us both expelled!" She pulled her hands away and released your wrists, you looked to see two deep red marks.

"You know what Y/N, you're right. Doing this out here in the open could get us into trouble. How about we find somewhere a little more..." she caught her bottom lip with her teeth, her look of longing in her eyes was still heavily apparent "...private?"

~*~

Written by Aaron.