Scorpius Malfoy- Crush: part 2 (c)

You had planned to keep your crush to yourself, never to let anyone know but for some stupid reason you confided in your eldest brother Teddy and it had honestly gone down hill from there. All three of your brother knew and you were sure that within a moment your sister and parents and the whole of Britain would be told that you liked Scorpius Malfoy. You had hoped that Teddy wouldn't tell anyone, but he had told James, and James had told Albus and without realising they had all told Scorpius.

In all honesty you wanted to crawl under your bed and never leave or speak to another person as long as you lived. Or maybe your mum and dad would be fine with you going to live with your Grandma Molly and Grandpa Arthur in the middle of nowhere. Neither options seemed likely though.

James had a huge smirk on his face as he watched the colour drain from your face as you looked at Scorpius' similar expression. Albus' cheeks were red from his yelling and anger towards you and you hoped so dearly that he wouldn't say anything anymore.

"Come on Al, let's leave them be," James grinned.

"But-" Albus went to argue but James gave him a forceful shove to the shoulder forcing him out of the room.

"Good luck sis," James smirked following your twin brother.

You smiled awkwardly at the blond boy whom stood before you. You never imagined you could ever tell him that you liked him and even in the fantasies where you did let him know, it never turned out like it currently did.

"Hi," you smiled weakly trying to do your best to make it seem less awkward than it actually was.

"Hi," he whispered, his cheeks becoming red.

You kept your head down not sure how to approach this topic. You had hoped he didn't hear what you and your brothers had talked about, but it was impossible that he didn't.

"Was... was what Al said true?" He asked softly, also unable to keep eye contact with you.

Your heart jumped into your throat. Should you tell him the truth or lie to him? Neither seemed to have a great outcome.

"Um... well... I guess... yeah," you whispered, bracing for his laughter.

"Really?" He asked.

You looked up through your fringe to see his expression being hopeful.

"Yeah."

"I like you too."

~*~

Written by Charlotte

Requested by