Sirius Black- Peanut Butter (c)

Random loud noises and general sounds of chaos weren't unusual in your home when Sirius was around. Once upon a time you had had a peaceful home but then your boyfriend moved in with you and he was somehow able to create trouble in more ways than imaginable. Even with his track record of causing issues, you still couldn't help the concern that arose when you heard an explosion or a loud crash as it wouldn't surprise you if he had gotten himself into some form of issue that has led to him being injured.

This happened to be one of those times. You had been sat in your living room reading a novel that you had read on more occasions than you were willing to admit when you heard a worrying noise coming from your kitchen. A sound that you would suspect came from glass shattering on the tiled floor had emanated through your home, and seen as you only lived with Sirius, you knew it had to have been him that did it. That alone wasn't all that concerning however you then heard loud thuds that sounded like something heavy being thrown against the cupboards and you realised that you needed to see what was going on, not just for the sake of your boyfriend but also for the sake of your kitchen.

Making your way into the kitchen with haste, you found a sight that you couldn't have guessed even with the greatest imagination. There on the kitchen floor was a large black dog with a large dollop of peanut butter on his nose that he seemed to struggle to reach with his tongue, the jar it came from shattered by the back door. Although you didn't have a dog, seeing one wasn't that odd seen as your boyfriend was an animagi who was able to become a black dog.

"Pads," you said forcefully to gain the attention of him.

He peered up at you with the puppy dog eyes that you struggled to say no to.

"What the hell are you doing?" You questioned.

The large dog yapped at you expecting you to understand the situation, but you didn't.

"Turn back you idiot," you sighed.

In the time it took you to turn to grab some kitchen roll, the black dog was gone and the shaggy haired man you loved had taken his place, peanut butter still upon his nose.

Shaking your head, you wiped the sandwich filling from his nose, not really expecting anything more from him; odd scenarios had become common with him.

"What were you doing?"

"Well, dogs are supposed to love peanut butter and I was hoping that it would taste even better if I was a dog when I ate it but I guess it didn't end up as well as I first planned," he said sheepishly.

You rolled your eyes at him, kissing his forehead. "You are daft."

"But you love me."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by