Rowena Ravenclaw- Training (c)

You threw your fist forward to hit the mans chest, however he gripped hold of your wrist, twisting you so that he could throw you to the floor. Rolling onto your back, you sighed looking up at the blond man not sure how to win this. Without thinking it through too much, you pushed yourself forward on the floor so that you could wrap your leg around his to bring him down onto the floor, pinning him to the cold stone flooring of the castle.

"I win," you grinned.

"Well done," Godric chuckled as you stood up brushing off the dust that clung to you.

You had asked Godric to train you in hand to hand combat as you were capable with your wand however you had no idea how to survive a fight if you lost your wand. He was a tough teacher but before you started you could have never beat him at a fight, even if you took quite a few painful blows.

The two of you were stood in the middle of the Great Hall of the castle you were turning into a school for young witches and wizards. It was the biggest open area inside the castles walls, so it seemed a perfect place to train even if Rowena was using the same room writing out the important documents for your school.

"Rowena," you grinned. "Did you see that? I won."

Although you were originally embarrassed to have your partner in the room watching you get your arse kicked, you were joyous that she was able to see you win.

She looked up from her parchment and quill giving you a soft smile.

"You did perfectly my dear," she said gently. "However, you could've hit him a little harder."

You gave her a grin. The five of you got along perfectly well seen as you were building a school together, however it did always leave room for competitions, granted mainly between the two men however Rowena got involved a lot too.

"I'll make sure to keep that in mind next time," you laughed walking towards where she sat at the side of the room.

"I do hope so," she chuckled. "However, Godric if you injure Y/N, I will hex you."

Rowena was a very talented witch and you couldn't imagine the pain and turmoil Godric would go through if she did actually hex him.

"I can hold my own," you smiled, leaning in to kiss her. "You do worry, my dear."

"I know, but it is only because I love you."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.