Ginny Weasley- Library (a)

With masterful planning and expert wizardry, you and Ginny had managed to sneak into the restricted section of the library, a favour owed to George that had taken an unexpected turn. You had managed to sneak out of the dorm and avoid the teachers wandering around the corridors until you had reached the unlit room, guarded only by Filch who shouldn't have posed much of a threat.

"What do they even need this book for?" You asked Ginny as she filtered through the books, running her fingertips along the millennium old spines.

"I don't know probably some stupid prank but a favour is a favour so who am I to say no?" You decided to look through yourself, having never been in this section, the myriad of books, some in ancient tongues and runes greatly peaked your interest, you pulled one of that called your name only for the shelf to go with the book. An avalanche of ancient tomes cascaded onto the floor, each one seemed to be louder than the last, the two of you couldn't help but freeze.

"Who's that?" The flickering of Filch's lamp slowly crept up the aisles.

"We need to get them up quickly." Ginny whispered, her eyes wide open and her arms swooping down to pick up an armful of books. "Okay..." she took a deep breath to compose herself before beginning to put them back on the shelf.

"The study of forbidden spells." She read the title. "Okay so that's going to go into section four. Moste potonte potions, that looks like a section two."

"Ginny! Are you kidding me right now!"

"These books are probably older than our bloodlines. We need to put them back otherwise Filch is going to do it and do you trust his grimy fingers to treat them well?"

"Filch is on his way here, I wouldn't be surprised if McGonagall and Dumbledore were on their way as well under threat of a break in. Put the books on the damn shelf so we can get out of here this is not the time for colour coding."

"I can 'ere you talkin'. You'll be cleanin' centaur shit from the forbidden forest for weeks once we catch you."

Even under his dangerous threats Ginny continued to carefully read the title and meticulously place each book where she decided it should be.

You saw Filch's head lean around the corner, so you grabbed Ginny by the wrist and dragged her out, still leaving a multitude of books on the floor.

~*~

Written by Aaron.

Requested by