Draco Malfoy- Dream: Part 3 (a)

"Master Malfoy... What exactly do you think you were about to do to Master/Miss

Y/s/n in that unused classroom?" Dumbledore interrogated the now much more timid Draco, he sat with his head looking towards the floor and his hands in his robe pockets, his goons had been sent for punishment with Filch.

"I am speaking to you..." Even though one of his students was not far from scattering his other student across the classroom, headmaster Dumbledore was oddly calm, cool and collected.

"I was doing nothing... That disgrace of a witch/wizard had been taunting me for months, it was self-defence!" The headmaster raised one eyebrow suspiciously and leant slightly over his desk.

"I may be old Master Malfoy, and besides what your father thinks of me, I am no fool."

His attention turned to you.

"Master/Miss y/s/n..." He clasped his hands together. "...you have not been at this school for long... How did you find yourself in so much trouble?"

"We-"

"HE IS THE TROUBLE!" Draco almost exploded from his seat. "I was just enjoying my lunch when this vicious beast runs over to me and threatens to blow my head off!"

The headmaster tried to interject.

"Draco..."

"I mean, I just don't feel safe here any more..."

"Draco..."

"What if there isn't a professor to protect me nex-"

"DRACO!"

"Yes sir?"

"Please just... Be quiet whilst I try to figure out what is going on... In fact... Wait outside please. Don't dare try to run away either..."

He timidly left his seat and obeyed Dumbledore's instructions.

"Now we have some... Peace and quiet... Why don't you tell me what really happened." He clasped his hands again, this time much more peacefully and emitted a very gentle and welcoming smile.

"I literally sat there and he just came over... not much else to say..."

Dumbledore nodded as he listened.

"Right, that is just as I thought, return to class please." He stood up and swished his magnificent robes behind him, he outstretched his arm and a proud Fawkes swept onto his arm from nowhere as he gazed out of the gargantuan window.

As per his instructions, you arose from the desk, and left his office. The door was incredibly heavy and took almost all of your strength to open, the old wood creaked and moaned as you forced it open.

"Now boys!" Halfway through opening the doors they swung open, causing you to tumble to the floor, Draco, Crabbe and Goyle loomed over you.

"Great, can't you dumbasses just learn?"

~*~

Written by Aaron.