Authors Note // WELCOME

Welcome to my second book! I already have gone over this in my first one but I'll put it here too!

I write for Newt from the Maze Runner and some of the other characters Thomas Brodie Sangster has played. I'll pretty much write anything except for smut or anything about cheating and stuff like that.

I write my stories with the name (Y/N) and other descriptions with the (Y/_) label, so I try really hard to keep it consistent and not biased towards a look. I also use the pronouns she and her because I am a girl.

I pretty much follow the movie but at times I follow the books since I like some of the parts from there that I think should have been in the book. That being said, I only own a few characters of my own like Sienna and Beatrice but all the others are owned by James Dashner.

I am a depressed girl and it tends to drift into my writings. It's nothing too graphic or descriptive in that way but it can be triggering. I will always put a warning at the beginning just in case but if you ever need to talk, I am always here to listen or just for a nice conversation.

My writing isn't that good and I know that, but writing is really fun for me and I enjoy letting other people read it too because I like reading it. I typically post every 3-5 days, depending on how busy I am during the week. Also I tend to write very cliche stories but it's because I like happy endings. There will be probably be only a few that will end without a happy ending and that's just how I write.

Your reads and votes are extremely appreciated and I can't tell you all how much I love you all! I hope you enjoy!