Newt // Connected (Pt.2) *REQUEST*

* Here it is! As promised, the part 2. I don't really like the ending but hope you like it! *

I stood there feeling naked in front of the group of boys. Never in my life could I remember being in front of this many boys, especially since I've lived my life since coming up in the Elevator with only girls.

"Where am I?" I questioned in a hard tone, almost demanding an answer. The two boys Minho had called over were the only two who started coming closer.

"Don't!" They froze in place. "Don't come any closer to me."

They each put their hands up as if surrendering to me. The boys behind them whispered amongst themselves, albeit very loudly.

"What do we do with her?"

"I've never seen a girl before. She's cute."

"Why did she come out of the maze instead of the Box?"

"All you lot, slim it," the blond yelled to the boys which immediately shut them up; he must have some power here if he was able to do that. He turned his attention back to me with a softer expression. "Look we don't know what's going on but we can talk about it. We can talk about this and figure out what is going on, alright?"

I almost laughed at the needing tone of his voice. He had no idea where I came from and he was curious about it, only I wasn't curious so I had no need to talk to him. He took another step forward, causing my flight instinct to kick in and I dashed to my left where there was a gap in the boys.

I ran past the group and down the path of the walls. I made a quick turn when I noticed the woods hiding something in the corner of this place. It looked just like how our Field looked.

I figured I was home free without any of the boys behind me until I felt someone knock into the right side of my body. I was tackled to the floor with a boy straddling my hips and pinning my arms down above my head.

"We gotta stop meeting like this, girly," Minho chuckled above me, a wicked smirk taking over his face. Why was he enjoying this?

"Will you get off me," I growled and yanked against his hands to free my arms.

He was quick to push my wrists harder into the ground so I had less chance to get out. "Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, not letting you get out of my control yet."

"Oh, kinky," I replied, which for a split second took him back. Twisting my wrists out of his hands, I pushed him off me and scrambled to my feet. As soon as I had my feet firmly on the ground, I took off back towards the woods.

I didn't make it far again when boys stood directly in my path. A pair of hands grab onto my arms to keep me in place. I struggle in the arms and wriggle around in hopes of getting them to let go.

"This has gone on long enough," a deep voice resonates somewhere behind me before a short haired boy stood in my way. He has a deep scowl on his face and crazy eyebrows curved into an angry expression.

"Gally, Don't you dare!" An accented voice yells right before a fist meets my face and everything goes black.

-----

Hours went by before I stirred awake. I was lying on the ground somewhere really dark but from what I saw in my short run, I had no idea where I was. I flipped myself over so I was no longer lying on my stomach and found I was somehow underground.

"Hey." The sudden voice had my jump in surprise and look up. The boy was kneeling in front of the wooden cage door.

"What happened?" I asked and got up from the floor. I slowly moved closer to the door where the boy was, still cautious of him. He looked harmless to me for some reason, with his soft brown eyes and the shy smile on his thin lips. For being one of the first boys I've seen, he was cute.