Newt // What is Right (Pt.1) *REQUEST*

* This was requested by @thirlwclls
There are a lot of times skips again but I felt it would have been stupid if I hadn't. I don't like it too much but I'll let you guys decide it you like it or not.

Yes I'm going to be making a part 2 since you guys already like/hate it so much! *

"Aris! What the hell are you doing here?" Harriet put down her gun and wrapped her arms tightly around her old friend. The two shared a long hug before he moved on to Sonya where they hugged just a little bit tighter seeing as Harriet didn't like hugs as much as the blonde.

"The others are there too," Sonya added when she checked him for any scars or wounds he might have collected since they had last seen each other.

"How many others?" Aris asked, wondering how many of his friends were actually still alive. Maybe they had lost one or two like the Gladers lost Winston and Jack or maybe they hadn't lost any.

"All four of em'," Harriet said smiling, proud that she was able to tell him all of his friends were there.

"Umm what's happening?" Minho asked from the group of confused Gladers, plus Brenda and Jorge. All of them still had their hands raised like the two girls had instructed them to do so moments ago.

"We were in the maze together," Aris answered but went back to the reunion with him and the girls. The rest of them assumed it was safe enough for them to at least put their arms down and they waited for Aris to finish.

Newt looked over to (Y/N) who was still a little shaken up from both the bullets shot around their heads and the guns that were just aimed at them. He stood beside her and took her hand in his own, rubbing his thumb soothingly to calm her racing heart. She smiled up at him, unspoken words exchanged that no one else needed to know about.

The two of them were weird. There was something more between them than what (Y/N) had with any of the other Gladers. There were too many nights sleeping in the same hammock, too many kisses on the cheeks, and too many intimate moments shared for them to be just friends but yet nothing was ever discussed.

Newt never came out and told (Y/N) he like-liked her and asked her to be his girlfriend, not that she would have said no. The two figured that until the whole mess with the maze and WICKED blew over, this was good enough for them. Only then could they finally put a label on whatever this was.

"Why don't you all hop in? I'm sure everyone would like to meet some new people," Harriet offered while opening one of the doors to the trucks at the entrance of the cave behind them. The Gladers all piled into the trucks and trusted that Aris and these girls were really going to take them somewhere good.

-----

The girls took them straight to Vince, their leader, who was a little hesitant to let the Gladers come in once they found out Brenda was actually bitten by a crank in the scorch. A doctor was able to use Thomas's blood to heal her and thankfully, Vince let them all stay. Sonya was introducing everyone now to their friends who had also gone through the maze trials almost identical to what the Gladers went through.

There were four girls who escaped with Sonya and Harriet to the Right Arm, neither girl speaking about any of the others that might have lived. They had already met three of them and were on the fourth.

"And this is April," Sonya linked arms with the new girl in front of them. April had a bright smile on her face as she waved to the group in front of her. Her hair was the same shade as Sonya's (strawberry blonde) and was pulled back in a high pony tail.