Whitey // Violin (Pt.2) *REQUEST*

* I was asked a couple times to keep writing Whitey imagines and I had an idea! I haven't seen the episode in a while so I'm honestly not sure how accurate it is. Hope you all like it!

Whitey is the character Thomas Brodie-Sangster plays in the TV show Godless for those who don't know *

Whitey and I were married only a month after the incident. We had a small wedding, so small in fact that only Mary and the Sheriff stood with us in the meadow on the edge of the town. We didn't want a lot of people so we only took our closest friend and the officiator for the wedding.

We did have a party back in the town once it was over. The bar was filled with happy, yet simultaneously drunk friends of ours that celebrated the day we were finally joined in marriage, since most of the people here called it back when we were kids that we would one day get married. I honestly think it was mostly that they were tired of hearing Whitey count down the days until the wedding. Nonetheless it was the best day of our lives.

But I was falling back into old habits. My mind immediately went into a dark place even though I knew it wasn't fair to myself or Whitey. Even after the weeks spent with my last name legally changed to 'Winn', I still had doubts that Whitey didn't want me.

He had promised me this morning to be home before dinner, like any other night. However it was half past seven and I was getting nervous. I didn't want to think the worst and immediately blame Whitey for cheating so I tried to come up with any other explanation as to why he hadn't shown up.

It was half an hour later when I was restless. All of the talk about the gang coming into our town had my mind running wild so I finally decided to look for him.

I left the food where it was and grabbed one of Whitey's guns hidden in our bedroom to take with me. He always wanted us to be safe which is why I could count on both my hands the number of guns hidden around our home.

I left to go to the sheriff's office figuring if he was anywhere, it would probably be overworking himself. Part of me was expecting him to be standing in front of a mirror twirling his guns like I had caught him doing a few other times.

I opened the door and slowly entered while making sure my gun was loaded but kept hidden behind my back. If somebody really was in there, I wanted them to think I was unarmed. I scanned the whole room and almost busted out laughing when I finally found Whitey trapped in his own cell.

"Well look what we have here," I grinned, closing the door behind me and setting the gun on the table. Alongside my gun were both of Whitey's guns still secured in their holsters that should have been wrapped around his hips.

Whitey had both of his arms leaning up against the bars and his hip popped in a sassy kind of stance. I didn't know how long he had been in there but it was clearly long enough for him to be agitated over it.

"Let me out, darlin'," Whitey said while nudging his head towards the key sitting conveniently beside his guns.

"How did you get in there?" I asked while picking the key up from the table but slowly sauntered towards the cell.

Whitey rolled his eyes and repositioned his legs, annoyed. "Alice came in and took the prisoner. I don't know what she wants with him but I'll figure it out as soon as you let me out." He shook the bars but they didn't budge.

I stood a few feet away from the cell door with the key twirling around my finger. I wanted to have fun with this. He let his wife worry where he was so I was going to play with him a little. Whitey seemed to notice how I wasn't moving to unlock the cell and placed both of his hands around the bars.

"Okay, little missy. You've had your fun. Now let me out." He held one hand out through the bars where I was supposed to place the keys. Instead I grabbed his hand and placed a kiss against his palm.

"It's not often I see my husband helpless and in need of my assistance," I teased, tugging my bottom lip between my teeth. "I think I'd like to take advantage of this situation."

"Be careful, darling," he warned. "I'll get out of here soon enough and you won't be acting so tough anymore." I snickered, unfazed by the empty threats he thought would get me to cave in.

I turned around to go back to the table where his guns were laying. I took one of them and tied it around my waist exactly like they would have been if he was the one wearing them. Whitey stood inside the cell pouting as I tied the other strap around my waist so I had one gun on each side of my body.

"Come on darlin. Give em' back." Whitey held his arm out again but I ignored him. I took out each of the guns from their holsters and spun them around on my fingers, almost exactly like he always did. I spun it a few times before slipping them back into their holsters.

"You're getting good at that," he commented with his hands holding the bars again.

"What if I don't want to let you out?" I asked and swayed my hips back over to the cell. I was enjoying this and wanted to see just how long I could push it. "What if I want you to stay there and beg me all night to let you go?"

By now I was standing back in front of the cell, the keys long forgotten on the table. I didn't realize how close I had gotten when his hands pushed through the bars and latched onto the belts around my waist. He pulled me tightly into the bars so I was pressed right up against them. He slid one hand around my waist while the other glided down my leg slowly. He nudged my knee through the bar, exposing the side of my lace covered leg as he slid his hand back up my leg.

My breath hitched in my throat, shocked by his actions even after I've known him for so long. He still surprised me.

One of his hands left my waist but I didn't think anything of it as I gazed up at his dark eyes. Their caramel rims circled around his black irises, entrancing me as I took in the feeling of his hand high up my leg.

Whitey's lips curled into a smirk. "You know why they call me 'Whitey Winn'?" He asked before I heard the clicking of a loaded gun. "Because I always do."

"You're playing dirty, Mr. Winn," I replied. As impressed as I was at how he managed to fool me over, I was still putty in his hands since he had yet to move his hand. A smirk curled my lips as I came up with an idea. "Why would I let you out now when I can just join you?"

Whitey smirked and slipped the gun back into the holster so that his hand could wrap around my waist. "Sounds good to me, Mrs. Winn."