Thomas // Pick-up Lines *REQUEST*

* First I need to say how sorry I am for how long this took for me to post! This was requested by @FanFicQueenxx and I'm sorry it took a month for me to write! It's not that long but I still hope you guys like it. *

Third person POV

"She's at it again," Dexter laughed right after he heard the loud groan of Will from the other side of the room. That noise was heard every few minutes around set from the cast as she ran around set. None of them were really annoyed by her, but instead felt angry every time they laughed at one of her pickup lines.

The pickup lines were her thing. She had always thought they were funny so she decided to try them on every single person who was willing to listen, and that number continued to decrease as days went on.

Dexter was standing with Dylan and Thomas around a table of food when Will started walking towards them. He laughed while shaking his head, angry that once again, her line had made him laugh and blush.

"Which one did she use this time?" Dylan asked before tipping a handful of peanuts into his mouth.

Will laughed again before wiping his hand over his face. "We were over by the med-huts for the scene with Aml and she's holding the grief serum and she goes, 'was I stung by a griever, because you're driving me crazy?'"

The three boys shared a look before falling into hysterics similar to how Will was just a few minutes ago. They had to admit this was one of the good ones compared to others. Thomas specifically can remember him cringing over one that had to do with a fruit the other day.

Just then, (Y/N) ran from where she just was to the group with a proud smile on her face. That was why they didn't stop her from telling her pickup lines; she was so happy to share them.

"Did Will tell you my new pickup line yet?" She questioned.

"We heard it, love. This one wasn't too bad," Thomas answered for the others with a slight hint of sarcasm in his voice. Not all of them were good, but he wasn't about to tell her that.

"Ooh, I have a new one!" She suddenly cheered and waited a second for them to let her tell it. "Okay, so are you a medjack, cause I'm dying to be with you." She then shook her head and looked down. "It's not my best but I can only make so many before reusing old ones."

"Nah, it was great," Dylan tried cheering her up while nudging her chin upwards. The girl smiled lightly and searched through the table of food for her own snack. The group continued to talk for a little while before being called back for more filming.

The scene only needed (Y/N) and Thomas right now so they were already in their 'Glade' attire and had dirt colored makeup painted on their skin. The scene had Newt and Amelia (A/N: sorry, I always use the name Amelia as this character) inside the Council Hall and talking about the punishment for Thomas running into the maze.

Wes placed (Y/N) and Thomas in their places while they finished with everything they needed to do behind the camera. The two had small talk while they waited until another pickup line came to (Y/N). She waited though for a specific moment that she felt would be perfect to tell her line which happened to be after the scene began.

Wes called action after finishing with the camera and the two began their scene. It started off with the two across the room from each other before Thomas took a seat on the bench beside her. They went back and forth with their lines until (Y/N) remembered the pause in the script before someone was supposed to enter.

"Hey, Newt?" She said, not following the script. Thomas's face scrunched for a second in confusion but, with his acting skills behind him, it faded quickly and he replied, "yeah, love?"

"I know you're Second-in-Command, but do you wanna come to my room and I'll let you be first?" Laughter rang from all over the set as Wes called cut. The pair busted out laughing with their hands clenching their stomachs. She hadn't thought it was that funny but it might have just been good timing.

"Now that, was the best one yet," Thomas told her through laughs. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her into his chest as her pride filled cheeks pressed to his chest. This had been the first time she made a pickup line hinting at anything so Thomas was absolutely taken aback by it.

"Okay, let's try this again," Wes said, wiping the tears from his eyes from laughing so hard. The two returned to their professional selves but both of them knew there were definitely more pickup lines brewing in her little mind that she was waiting to share.

Some of her lines would be weird or downright awful, but there was one thing everyone could agree on: everyone loved her pickup lines.