Thomas // Two Messed Up Teens *REQUEST AND CO-WRITTEN*

* This was requested by XxGraceLunaxX thank you for being patient with me!

This was also co-written by the best writer I have ever had the pleasure of reading, SushiBoat
She's amazing and i want her to have most of the credit for this. Xx *

As learned in any basic creative writing class, the most memorable stories begin in one of two ways: by someone mysteriously disappearing, or a stranger moving in. In this case, the latter occurred, a rarity in a smaller-sized town. While it was a peaceful cross between the suburbs and the countryside, with the calm evidently came boredom; getting buried six feet under with the all of same people you grew up with would be scream-inducing for even the most timid of citizens.

And so when a teenager with stunning (Y/E/C) eyes and an envy-worthy mane of (Y/H/C) hair by the name of (Y/N) showed up to the town's only high school, people talked. Most were curious, and speculated as to why a seemingly bright young woman appeared in a dead end place. But others were jealous of her genuine kindness and her aesthetically pleasing appearance and it wasn't long before a set of shallow classmates aimed to change her image.

As expected of a new student, the girl was shy, almost always being included in a conversation rather than starting one. Despite her shyness, her first day went swimmingly, finding her class quickly after meeting a beautiful black haired girl named Amberley who was kind enough to show her the room. She was fortunate enough to share multiple classes with her new friend but there were still the few that left her all alone as she introduced herself to the teacher and class.

There seemed to be hope blossoming in her chest as she made it through the day, figuring that with Amberley at her side, she would be able to fit in easily and make new friends.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the case when she came in on the second day. She felt a slight pang of disappointment in her chest when she heard the news that her new friend called in sick the next day, although it wasn't until lunch time when she truly had time to dwell on it. She was eating her sandwich and snacks leisurely by herself at a table by a large window in the cafeteria. Earlier, she had politely declined an invitation to a back-to-school party from who she quickly gathered to be the popular girls, a feat that clearly didn't sit well with them. To her, she didn't see the point of mingling with drunk teens when she herself didn't even drink. But to them, her denial of the exclusive invitation made her seem as though she deemed herself too good for the group.

She was gazing out the window, minding her own business, when suddenly, her lunch tray — and all the food and drink on it —was flipped unceremoniously onto her lap, stunning her and everyone else in the cafeteria into silence.

(Y/N) herself was frozen as she stared at the food now sitting in her lap. Her water bottle had been opened so it was slowly spilling onto her knee yet she couldn't bring herself to physically move it off. It took her moments for her to break out of her daze and look up at the person who had caused this.

The group was a mix of boys and girls, all of them upperclassmen and heaved over with laughter. There was one girl in particular who was eyeing the poor girl, her red painted lips curled in a scowl as she hissed, "you're sitting in our seat."

(Y/N) stared back defiantly, an anger she never knew she was capable of blooming deep in her chest. She did nothing to deserve this surprise act. Though at first she was caught completely off guard and would have slunk away as they'd ordered her to, she now held her ground with surprising ease.

"Go to hell", she stated quietly, her face as stony as the girl who had spoken to her, her voice reverberating around the room.

There was a general gasp from those around them, and hushed whispers as the noise level increased upon witnessing the act of bravery. Nobody in their right mind had ever done something like this before; the offenders themselves were shocked out of their laughter.
The girl blinked for a few moments, stunned. Then, she leaned over, her face uncomfortably close to (Y/N)'s.