Newt // Impressions *REQUEST*

* This was requested by @rileysmiley2001

I hope this turned out how you had in mind. This is for sure one of my favorites! For this, Newt and Teresa made it to the Safe Haven.

WARNING: possible spoilers for The Death Cure so don't read if you haven't seen it yet! *

They were free. Free from WICKED, from the maze, the scorch, but there was still one problem: they were bored.

The days were spent working in their designated jobs until either they had finished their work for the day or the day had ended and today the girls had finished way earlier than usual. Teresa, Brenda and (Y/N) had different jobs but somehow all finished at roughly the same time before meeting up in their shared tent to wait until dinner.

Teresa was lying on her bed with her eyes closed to try and take a nap, Brenda was sharpening a wooden stick with her pocketknife and (Y/N) was tucked under her covers just like Teresa but reading the same book she'd read for the hundredth time.

"I'm bored," Brenda whined to the other two, throwing her stick at the ground in front of her.

"We know Brenda. You've said that three times since we got here," (Y/N) mumbled, not looking up from her book.

Brenda rolled her eyes and looked around the room as if suddenly she would get some idea of what to do. Miraculously, she did. Teresa had opened her eyes for a split second and noticed the smirk taking over her face.

"What's that look for?" Teresa asked with a hint of spite in her voice.

Brenda and Teresa never got along as well as (Y/N) and the two simply because of boy troubles. Brenda had a small thing for Thomas but Teresa already had history with him which drove a rift between the two. If it weren't for (Y/N), they'd never speak. Brenda was over Thomas, in that sense at least, but now it was just tension between them that would never seem to go away.

"I think we should do something fun. We're free now so no more moping around and rereading that damn book." (Y/N) rolled her eyes on the bed but set the book down anyway.

"Then tell us Brenda, what shall we do?"

"Follow me." She didn't wait for the girls and instead got up from her bed and walked out of the tent. (Y/N) and Teresa rushed out of their beds to follow the girl before she got too far ahead and caught up to her. They went only one tent over to a very familiar one: the boys' tent.

"What are we doing in here?" (Y/N) asked. She felt wrong for being in their room while they weren't around, not that any of them would get that angry since this was her boyfriend's room.

Brenda didn't answer and took off towards the single chest out casted in the room of beds. She rummaged through the chest only to find all of the clothes the boys wear including shirts, pants, shoes and underwear.

(Y/N) had a nervous feeling in her stomach as she watched Brenda go through the boys' clothes. Sure, they didn't have much but it was still wrong of her to go through what little the boys owned.

"Oh come on you big baby," Brenda threw a glance over her shoulder to her friend before returning to the chest. "Live a little."

Brenda pulled out a new outfit and tossed it on the closest bed. She then stripped to her underwear, despite Teresa screeching at her to keep her clothes on and (Y/N) covering her eyes, and put the whole new outfit on instead. It wasn't until it was all on that they realized it was all Minho's clothes.

"Will you shanks quit shucking being loud and get me my hair gel," Brenda lowered her voice a bit until she sounded exactly like Minho.

"Bren, what are you doing?" (Y/N) asked.