Newt // Subject A4 (Pt.1) *REQUEST*

* Hey guys. I decided to once again combine requests because I felt they fit really well together. So this first part of the two parts was requested by @ajelloo *

WICKED Memorandum, Hour: 14:18

TO: My Associates
FROM: Ava Paige, Chancelor

RE: THOUGHTS ON MAZE TRIALS, Group A

The process for the Flare virus cure has been slow. The last four months since the first subject has entered the trials has made none of the progress we were hoping for. That is why I have decided to send in subject B4 into Group A.

She has proved herself time and time again through our tests that she is a worthy candidate for the task. We hope she will be the tipping point they need to jump start the success on a cure. Now, we wait for progress.

Until tomorrow, then.

Subject B4, now known as A4 but better known as (Y/N), woke up confused and in a dark box. Her clothes were sticking to her body due to how damp they were and it added a faint chill to her body as the contraption moved quickly upwards.

In the mess of it all, she couldn't remember how she had gotten there or where she was going. But in the back of her mind was a faint woman's voice, a memory of something the woman in white was telling her.

"Blend in. Even if you have to act the part, don't let them know you're not one of them."

What the woman said didn't make any sense. Not one of them? One of what? Was she part of some alien race that was trying to gain the trust of another? No, that thought was absurd.

As her brain scrambled for an answer as to what the woman meant, she hadn't noticed the box drawing closer and closer to the ceiling above, for if she did, she would have calculated that the box would crush her at the high speed it was traveling. Suddenly, the box came to a quick halt right before hitting the ceiling, sending her a little into the air and back down.

The box was silent for a moment, the lights originally guiding her pathway upwards had turned off so she was stranded in the pitch black. There was whirring of cogs and gears before the ceiling above her opened up.

It took her a while before she was able to look up, the bright light blinding her view. She plucked up enough courage though to finally turn around and once she did, she realized why she was different.

Twenty or so boys lined the perimeter of the box, each one with a smirk or a glare casted down at her. She was curious as to why they all looked at her in such a way until she looked down at what she was wearing.

She was wearing khakis that were fit for someone twice her size, hiding every feminine curve on her body and her small breasts were concealed in a sports bra that looked flat underneath the baggy shirt. With her hair also tied into a tight bun, she didn't look like a girl. She looked like one of them. A boy.

She thought back to what the woman said in her memories and knew exactly what she had to do. Play the role.

"Where am I?" She asked with her voice many tones deeper to sound more like a boy. None of the boys seemed to notice anything unusual because they laughed and sent a tall boy into the box with her.

He had short cut hair and nice brown eyes hidden underneath eye-catching eyebrows. His lips were pulled into a scowl as he grabbed her shirt and yanked her off her feet.

"Day one greenie, rise and shine," he chuckled to himself as he wildly pulled her to her feet to tie her up to a rope that would lift her out of the box. She even noticed a few of the boys pulling her up mention something about her being lighter than the other boys. Other than that, they didn't seem suspicious at all.