Newt // Lil' Sis (Pt.2) *REQUEST*

* So the part 2 and ironically the part 1 were requested by MagicCrank16 I'm sorry it took so long for it to post!

I hope you like it! Also I wrote the first part a really long time ago in my other imagines book but you honestly shouldn't need to read it first. Just know that Alby's your older brother. *

"(Y/N), this is the fourth time this week that someone's brought you in here," Clint sighed with his hands full of medicine. He wasn't wrong.

Every morning this week someone has found me hurling out my dinner from the night before. But this isn't the only weird thing happening. I have had sudden cravings for food I have never even thought about eating before or I was eating double the portions I usually ate. I would get random dizzy spells and need to sit down for a few minutes before going to take a nap, usually for an hour at a time.

Clint nor Jeff could figure out what was wrong with me since none of the other boys have had any of the symptoms I have. For now, they say to keep an eye on me and make sure this doesn't get any worse.

The Gladers have been more than helpful, especially Newt and Alby. They make sure that the work I miss is done so that my part is still getting done. Speaking of Newt and Alby, I think Alby has finally accepted our relationship, not to say he minds seeing Newt and I in our most vulnerable states, if you know what I mean. Nonetheless, everyone seems at peace with our relationship and my newfound sickness.

Today was greenie day so the group of us were waiting around it once the alarm had rung about half an hour ago. The boys decided to bet on what kind of boy was this greenie gonna be like since we gave up on the hope it would be another girl months ago.

"Maybe he'll have another funny accent like you," I teased Newt who's arm was wrapped around my shoulders. Newt and I didn't show much PDA, mainly for Alby's sake, but he didn't shy from kissing my cheek and holding my hand or shoulders.

Newt snickered. "Haha, you're hilarious. Maybe he'll be just as annoying as your shank butt." He pinched my side with a sly smirk on his lips. Only a few seconds later, the grinding of gears stopping, telling us the box was here.

Newt and Alby opened the crate doors so that once the box opened, the greenie would have a clear view of the Gladers. Once they did, Gally jumped in first to greet the new boy. Usually Newt, Alby or myself were the one to take him to the pit but after my dizzy-spells, they felt it was best if someone stayed back with me.

The boy was chubby with a head of dark brown hair. He looked too young to even be a teenager yet with his wide brown eyes and childlike face. Gally, even for being named the Glade bully, was gentle with this one and helped him to the pit. Maybe Gally did have a soft side.

Alby jumped into the box to begin sorting through all of the boxes and barrels of fresh supplies. He would open each one to see where it belonged and would let that Keeper take it to his area.

He had gone through half the boxes when he froze on one. This box was significantly smaller than the others and wasn't labeled with the usual W.I.C.K.E.D symbol like usual. This one looked as if it was a last minute thing that was thrown together and put inside, but we couldn't see it until Alby moved.

When he did, we saw that the box was full of books and pill containers. It wasn't until his book was aimed at the right angle for me to see what the tittle was: What to Expect When You're Expecting.

It made sense- the morning sickness, the dizziness, the mood swings. I don't know why but I could remember a pregnancy but I can't remember someone being pregnant. I know my stomach will grow, I'll have major cravings and I'll eventually bring a new life into this world. Why hadn't I thought of this as the answer all week?

"You," Alby's voice growled from inside the box, his blackened eyes drilling into Newt. His face went pale when he saw it too and looked at me with a hint of a smile. I didn't want to think of having a baby here in the Glade, but if anyone was the father, I'm glad it's Newt.

Alby climbed his way out of the box on his own before marching over to Newt. Newt's visibly shaky hands were put out as a plead for Alby not to come closer and took tiny steps backwards. Alby completely ignored everyone's whispers for everyone to calm down before Alby's fist met Newt's cheek with a hard crack.

"Alby!" I screamed while running over to Newt's side. He had his hand cupping his already coloring cheek as he tried fighting back the tears, although I'm not sure over what yet.

"Alby, calm down," Frypan, Winston and Gally, whom had come back, all tried pulling on his shoulders to get him away from the two of us. The boys were all shouting things in chaos for us to calm down but Alby was too enraged.

"I tell you not to date my sister but you do it anyway. Then, I let you two get together after sneaking around behind my back and you do this to me?" Alby had spit flying from his mouth as he shouted these things down at Newt. I had never seen him this angry, especially not at his best friend.

"Alby, we-we didn't mean for this to happen," Newt explained with his hand still on his jaw. "We thought- I thought we were careful."

Alby scoffed while throwing his hands in the air in an exasperated manner. "Careful?" He spit the word as if tasting the poison off it. He could have bitten Newt's head off if he physically wanted to at this point. "You knocking up my sister is not being careful!"

"Alby, stop!" I yelled while standing up from kneeling beside Newt. "Look, I know this is really bad but you can't blame just him. It's obviously both our faults, okay." He seemed to visibly stiffen but understand what I meant. He softened just a little bit as I continued. "I know we know nothing about pregnancies or babies or anything like that, but this is what happened. Newt and I shucked up and all I ask is for you to help us."

The Glade was silent, everyone waiting for Alby's answer. He wasn't glaring at Newt anymore but was looking sympathetically at me. I was the one who would have to deal with this.

Alby turned to Newt with a whole new expression on his face. "You will do everything she asks for without any lip. She wants you to rub her shuckin' feet, you do it, no questions asked. You will take care of her with every ability in your shuck body and once this baby is born, you will care for the baby just as much as you did for her. You make her cry even once, you're banished. Understand?"

Newt got up from the floor and stood proudly beside me. "I will do everything for her and this baby, Alby. I will protect them with my life. I love (Y/N) and I promise I will take care of this baby even if it kills me." Alby seemed satisfied with his answer and angrily stomped off to the Homestead where he'll probably need time to cool down.

The others seemed to let Newt and I wander off while they finished unloading the box. They probably thought we would need some time to process all of this. I still couldn't believe it, I was having Newt's child.

"I meant it, you know," Newt said while bringing me to our hut. We sat on the bed with each other's arms wrapped around each other. "I will do everything I can to protect and care for you and this baby. I love you more than anything, (Y/N), and I know you'll be the best mother."

I smiled up at him while placing a gentle kiss directly on his lips. "And I couldn't have asked for a better father for my baby." And I really meant that.