Newt // Shark Week *REQUEST*

* This imagine was requested by MagicCrank16
Thank you for being so patient with me!

I know a few of you asked for a part 2 to my last imagine but I just don't think it needs anymore parts. I don't know how I would continue with it anyways and I think it ended pretty well. Sorry but I'm not gonna write another part.

If you can't tell by the name, this is about that time of the month so heads up. *

I woke up to a sharp pain in my lower stomach. I twisted in my hammock with my hand over my stomach when I felt the damp feeling. Groaning loudly, I pushed the blankets off my body and slowly sat up so to not drastically change the blood flow.

Every month I had to deal with this yet I would never not hate it. The fact that I was around all boys made it much worse. Their immaturity and ignorance towards periods made the week agonizing as I tried avoiding explaining what exactly happens with my period and how I deal with it. This would all be so much easier if there were any other girls here.

After spending the first half an hour of my day in the bathroom, I looked for Newt noticing that I was almost out of supplies. Thankfully, the box was coming up today so my supplies should be restocked for the next month.

I finally found him with the other gladers waiting for the box to come up. He was watching a few of the boys kick around a ball they requested a few months ago and smiled when he saw me coming to him.

"Morning love," he greeted me. "I was wondering when you would join us."

I wrapped my arms around his stomach and cuddled into his chest. I already felt my hormones acting up as I whined into him and held on tighter. He chuckled for a moment before asking if I was alright.

"Has the box come up yet?" He looked down at me before tilting my chin up with his thumb.

"Not yet. Why? You need something?" I bashfully looked down at floor, embarrassed to need to ask him for my "girly products". He must have caught on to everything because his mouth widened and he nodded a few times. "It should be up in a couple minutes. That bloody alarm went off only a little while ago."

I glared up at him, hating his choice of words. He realized what he said and laughed while giving me a small apology. His arms wrapped tighter around me to put my head back onto his chest where we would wait for the box to come up.

The time went by quickly, either because it was fun to watch the boys kick around the ball or because the box really only had a couple minutes till it arrived. Gally and Alby were the ones to open the door and jump inside, like usual. The rest of us waited around for them to begin passing the supplies out of the box and to its rightful part of the glade.

We waited for a while as boxes continuously were lifted out of the box and carried to another part of the glade. Newt helped keep tally of the rations so I waited a little behind them as to not get in their way. When there were only a few packages left, I walked towards the edge of the box.

"Alby," I called to the leader. He finished handing the builder a box and looked up at me with his full attention. My cheeks flared up again at the attention I was getting. This was a natural part of the female body yet I was still embarrassed to talk about it to someone else, especially a boy. "Did you find my box yet?"

"You mean this box?" Gally's voice rung out before Alby's could. He held a medium sized cardboard box in his hand, my name lazily scribbled on the side. My heart dropped. Gally was the person I wanted to never see that box the most and now he was holding it in front of half the gladers.

"I thought it was one of ours till I saw your-" he smirked a devilish grin, obviously pleased with himself, "-supplies."

Boys laughter rang out around the box, causing my cheeks to heat up once again. I just wanted to get my box and deal with this on my own but it seemed I wasn't going to get that luxury.

"Gally please just-" he ignored me and climbed out of the box, my box in his hand.

"I figured we could play with these toys," he laughed while opening the box in front of all the builders who were standing around. They gathered around him to peek into the box as if it was show and tell and this was Gally's object. "I mean we don't have what she's going on down there but we can still use these." He pulled out one of the packs of tampons and opened it.

"Hey, maybe we can use these to soak up the pig blood. Better than using it on her blood," one of the boys laughed, erupting laughter from everyone around him.

"That's so disgusting," a few of the boys commented when they thought about what was actually happening with my period. My cheeks were burning and all I could do was stand there and hope they would eventually get tired of this and give me my stuff.

"Hey!" Everyone's attention turned to Newt. The enraged boy marched over to Gally before getting up in his face. Gally looked shocked for a second and his hard exterior crumbled momentarily. He ripped the box from Gally's hands, not bothering to be gentle about it.

"You will never make fun of her again or I'll let you rot in the pit until the day we escape this maze. She started her day in a pool of her own blood, is that how you want to end yours?" Gally stood frozen in front of the Second-in-Command, his Adams apple bobbing as he swallowed.

When Newt knew he wasn't going to say anything else, he turned back to me. He placed the box into my hands before placing his lips on my forehead. He smiled down at me and turned back to help Alby in the box. Alby chuckled when Newt climbed into help him before whispering something about him being whipped, to which Newt only laughed.

I took my box and went to the bathroom. Even though I still had to deal with my monthly issue, Newt would make living here in a field full of boys easy.