Newt AU // Worth Waiting For *REQUEST*

* So I decided to combine requests again! These two were very similar so they worked very well together. The two requests came from Themazerunner118 and moondustgaming
I am so sorry for how long this took but I hope you like it!

This one is a little different from my usual style but I like it. I hope you all do too! *

The young girl was excited all throughout the day. Her mother and father scolded her for being so shaky at the dinner table but allowed her to excuse herself after clearing off her plate and setting it in the sink to clean. She rushed upstairs to her bedroom where she pulled out her tablet and immediately found the livestream her favorite Youtuber would be talking on. She was only a few minutes early, since the livestream wouldn't begin until 8 o'clock and it was only 7:56, but they were the longest four minutes of her life. When the clock struck the hour, the blank screen filled with color.

"What's up you guys!" The familiar girl cheered through the speakers, her signature hand gesture gliding through the air to welcome her fans to the video. The little girl was a super fan of (Y/N) (Y/L/N) so she was quick to squeal and recreate the hand gesture as if she was in the room with her.

"As promised, once I hit 3 million subscribers, I would do a livestream with my best-est friend of all time, Isaac Newton!" The girl scooted on her bed to the left to make room for the boy joining her. Newt hurried onto the bed, waving to the camera in front of him just like the girl had done.

"Hey, what's up you guys?" His rosy cheeks weren't hidden thanks to the bright lights behind the camera but none of the fangirls on the other side of the computer screen seemed to mind. If anything, it made them fangirl even harder.

(Y/N) laughed before continuing the livestream. "Alright so we promised you guys that we would play truth or dare once I hit 3 mill and I did! Last night at 2:48 AM, I hit 3 million subscribers!"

"Yeah and she woke me up to tell me," Newt added but (Y/N) was quick to elbow him in the side.

"You liar! He sat up with me as the number got closer and he screamed just as loud as I did."

"Well I was proud of you," Newt countered, their eyes meeting and small smiles on their faces. The pair laughed, causing all of the girls watching to either "aww" or whine with jealousy. Their fan base was split right down the middle, one half shipping them as their OTP and the other wanting Newt all to themselves, not that that was practical or realistic. Regardless, the fanfiction and fanart drawn of the pair as a couple was tremendous but at the same time, absolutely heartwarming and imaginative.

Newt clapped his hands together in front of him, shocking a few hundred of the girls that were tuned in. "Let's get this thing going."

(Y/N) pulled out her phone and started scrolling for something while Newt explained the plan. "Alright, so we had you guys send in a ton of truth or dares we could ask each other and we're going to do them now. Hopefully, none of them are too... creative."

"Oh come on," (Y/N) whined, a smirk covered her lipstick clad lips, "I'm sure every girl on the internet wants to watch you strip."

"I'm sure you'd like that, wouldn't you, love?" Newt teased while tickling the sides of her hips, sending her in a fit of giggles and trying to push him away. The pair was sure this would be posted everywhere by tomorrow morning with the hashtag (Y/Ship/N) attached.

"Okay, first question. Newt, truth or dare?"

This game went on for a half an hour full of giggles and funny stories they had not yet shared on one of their YouTube channels. Newt even learned new things about (Y/N) he hadn't known yet which only increased the amount of girls shipping the pair once they saw his sweet reaction. The livestream seemed to go well until they got to one particularly interesting question.

"(Y/N), truth or dare?" She pretended to ponder the question before blurting out, "truth!" Newt laughed and read off one of the questions sent in by a fan. "What was your first kiss like?"

(Y/N)'s entire demeanor changed, her giggly and bubbly self was replaced with a bashful girl who picked at her finger nails. Newt noticed the change instantly and asked her if everything was alright. The young woman was too afraid to admit she hadn't had her first kiss yet but she knew she couldn't hide this forever, especially if this was live.

"I uh... I haven't had my first kiss," she trailed off, not looking up at Newt or the camera. Tweets began flooding into her account with girls either telling her it was alright she hadn't kissed anyone yet or that they hadn't kissed anyone either. It made her feel a little better but she would rather Newt never found out.

"Why not?" It was an innocent question but the girl still didn't want to answer. Her fans all felt bad for her, seeing their role model as nervous and embarrassed over something she shouldn't be broke their hearts. They looked up to her and this didn't change their view on her at all.

She laughed it off, playing with her hair to bring back her giggly self for the rest of the video. "I haven't found anyone worth sharing it with. It's a big deal to me."

Newt stared at her with wide eyes. How could a girl as beautiful as (Y/N) not find someone worth kissing? He thought. He momentarily forgot about the camera aimed at them where hundreds, thousands, maybe millions of people were tuned in to watch everything that was happening at this moment.

"You wanna know something else about me?" She glanced up at him, her doe eyes sparkling with curiosity. "I've never kissed anyone either. I was waiting for the right girl worth sharing my first kiss with."

The pair was staring at each other on the end of her bed, their bodies facing and slowly inching closer and closer. The fans were on edge, tossing things around their rooms and biting on pillows as they watched their OTP lean in, their lips almost touching and once they did, it was chaos.

Girls were screaming all over the world as they witnessed the first kiss between their OTP as well as their first kisses... ever! Newt had one hand propped up on the bed but the other was cupping her cheek while hers were wrapped tightly around his waist. The kiss was slow but sweet, retelling a love story written in words but through their lips.

On the other side of the screen, the young girl's mother came running into the room upon hearing a scream. All she had to do was show her the image on her tablet for her mother to sigh of relief and walk back towards the kitchen.

Newt broke the kiss, allowing both of them to regain their breaths after that long awaited kiss. The bright smiles on each of their faces told the audience exactly how they were feeling: elated.

(Y/N) was the first to remember the camera aimed directly at their kiss for the whole world to see. She smiled and maneuvered on the bed so that she could sit in Newt's arm but still look at the camera.

"Alright guys," she giggled, both of them acting like silly children. "I guess that's it for this livestream. Thank you all for watching."

"And thank you for that question!" Newt added, referring to the reason the two had kissed in the first place. They mirrored each other in their salute to sign off before turning off the camera, stopping the fans from being able to watch them anymore.

Only a few minutes later was a new picture posted on their Instagram's of the two of them holding hands from a long time ago. The caption read: I finally found someone worth waiting for.