Thomas // Pick-up Lines (Pt.2) *REQUEST*

* This was requested by @FanFicQueenxx
This month became really hectic and stressful so I'm sorry for how long this took to post and probably how bad it is. It's short and I just really didn't know what to write sorry. Love you all *

Third person POV

Everyone on set became used to the girls silly ways. They laughed at her pickup lines and puns even if they were the worst ones they've ever heard. She kept everyone laughing during their stressful days.

Filming went by quickly and before any of them noticed, they have finished The Maze Runner and we're starting filming for The Scorch Trails. Even with the change of scenery, the girl didn't let up.

"Hey Tommy!" She called out to her boyfriend who was having his makeup artist draw the cut on his left cheek. He smiled as she walked by before being scolded by the woman who had slightly messed up the fake cut.

"Do I have the flare or are you driving me crazy?" She held her hands out to wait for him to laugh.

He did laugh and said, "love you used that one with the grievers." She poured and stirred her brain to come up with a different one.

"I got nothing," she sighed while taking a seat right beside him. She was already all done up with her makeup and clothes so she placed her hand on her chin to show how bored she was.

Thomas used the back of his hand to hit her arm to get her attention. He held the palm of his hand up for her to slip her hand inside. The two let the woman finish with Thomas's makeup with their hands intertwined and hers playing with anything she could get her hands on which happened to be a a tube of mascara.

"Hey Tommy?"

"Yes?" He smirked at her, waiting to hear whatever she came up with.

"I really mascara-lot about you." The woman doing his makeup stopped when she fell into laughter. She pressed her hand to her mouth to cover her laughs just as Thomas joined in.

(Y/N) always got the same reaction so she just smiled proudly and made a mental note to tell the rest of the cast later. Once the woman finally settled down, she finished with his makeup and let the two join the others on set.

Their next scene was just before the Gladers meet the Right Arm so they were going to be standing around the abandoned cars in the canyon. The freezing air hit against each of their thick coats and tinted all of their faces red. A few were huddling around to get as much warmth as they could.

(Y/N) and Thomas were among the few who were hugging for warmth. He had his arms around her body to bring her close to his chest. She wrapped her arms around his waist under the jacket to get even more of his body heat.

Thomas suddenly nudged her shoulder to get her to lift her face off his chest. She placed her chin on it instead while peering up at him.

"Your lips look lonely. Would they like to meet mine?" He grinned ear to ear when he saw her cheeks darken even more from blushing than the bitter cold. While laughing, she moved to her tiptoes to place a kiss on his cold lips.

"You're so cheesy," she giggled to herself even though she enjoyed every pickup line. He had started doing them too when they began dating until it became "their thing".

Good morning texts consisted of heart emojis and pickup lines and meals weren't complete with sneaking one in just before the other was taking their first bite. His weren't as often as hers but he did do his fare share of research to give her the best lines out there.

The rest of the cast didn't mind their pickup lines since now (Y/N) was no longer sharing it with them and instead to Thomas. They all but thanked him for taking her attention away from them.

But Thomas loved them because they were cute, romantic and sometimes even led to something else, if you know what I mean. The pickup lines only increased their attraction towards one another as they learned just how cheesy and cringe-y the other could be.

"Oh I got a good one," she whispered to Thomas. She placed her finger over her lip to get him to keep quiet while she spun around to find a specific cast member among the crowd.

"Hey Kaya!" She called out once she found her walking into set. She made a bee-line for (Y/N) and stopped right in front of her. Kaya must have noticed the smirk on her best friends face because she knew a pickup line was sure to be the first thing to come out of her mouth.

"Out of all the beautiful curves on your body, I'd have to say your smile is my favorite."

Kaya's cheeks filled with heat naturally even if she didn't mean to while giggling to herself. She was used to her friends antics but those pickup lines still got her every time.

"Thomas, I'm stealing your girl," Kaya laughed while pulling (Y/N) from Thomas's arms.

He was quick to grab her waist and pull her back so that she couldn't escape his hold. He held her back inside of his jacket before zipping it up with her inside.

"Get your own pickup line loving girlfriend," he told her while the three broke into laughs. She had told them pickup lines all throughout their first movie and now their second. Who knows how long her pickup lines could go on for or if she'll ever stop?