03. The so called senior

Kongpob

The college is so different from what I remember. The second year came and announced that all the first year should be assembled In the auditorium after the class gets complete. I was wondering what was this about maybe the orientation then they gave us a t shirt on which sotus was printed and a name card with our name and Id.

"Master" said a familiar voice so soft which cannot be heard to normal Humans.

"What are u doing here M?" I asked him I slightly irritated tone.

"Master don't b mad at me it was P'Oak who sent me In case you need any help. It was direct order from the queen of Vampire"

"How did my sister know about it"

" Sry master it slipped from my mouth when I was arranging for your college entry"

I ignored him and walked ahead. There is no point in opposing when my sister set her mind to anything. She can b annoying sometime but she is only one whom I trust other than oak and m.

I thought college might b interesting but I was much more boring then in the vampire Kingdom. The people are so selfish and so corrupted no pure soul to entertain me. I should have sent my underlying to take care of the matter instead of me coming here.

"Master if you are not angry I have one more thing to say I have also brought Tew along with me. I AM REALLY SORRY MASTER I was so nervous and I don't know what to do"

"Let it b. It helps me to do the investigation quicker. Soon the matter is taken care of the soon I can leave this boring place. Don't call me master when we are here call me kong"

**

We all gathered in the hall as the second years said wearing the t shirt and the name card hanging around our neck. I was about to leave the place it was when I saw a group of guys entering the hall with maroon coat on them. Then I remembered the hazing activity. It was introduced in the colleges recently just around 150 years ago. The main aim was to make a good relationship between juniors and seniors.

I raised my head to see who was shouting like a jailer who shouts at the prisoner. A cute face with angry face catch my attention. So he is the head hazar Arthit. He was too cute for a guy suddenly I wanted to know how he will react when he was teased.

I raised my hand
"kongpob 0062 permission to speak. The time limit is too less to get 1000 signature from senior." I went further and added " I wanted to know whether you will b able to get 1000 signature in one week" I challenged him. He was clearly pissed off. He punished me by asking me to do 100 sit ups which was easy task to me and I can do it without breaking a sweat. But seeing his red little annoyed face was more than worth it.
My boring life won't b boring anymore