66. Love fights

Kongpob

The night was quite and I can feel that my mate was twisting and turning on bed because he is not feeling comfortable to sleep. He got used me holding him and rocking him to sleep for past one year. In all of the sudden if he wants to sleep without his body pillow  is difficult. His mind may have forgot me but his body and heart didn't.  I saw his face  when my hand held his hand. He was shocked  and I was able to feel the connection and I know he felt it to but I also know that my hot headed mate would have ignored it.

I was standing the balcony seeing his room. I can smell him from here and it's driving me crazy. I felt that it would be good if I am able to sleep or get drunk but I cannot do the both and that's pulling me deep into thoughts. I want to comfort him so that he can sleep comfortable. Forget that in this stage he will never let me near him. Let alone allow me to cuddle in bed with him.

It was then I noticed that my little wolf was roaming alone in the  middle of the night. It will be good if I follow him. May be I will get a chance to get close to him or to the least tease him.

Arthit

I was not able to sleep and more worse than that was that. I feel strange in my own room like something important was missing. It seriously annoyed me. I decided to go for a walk so that I can ease my mind a little. The cool air was like a medicine to my heated skin. The breeze relaxed me really good and along with the breeze a strong scent washed over me. The scent was alluring and tempting but it was an scent of vampire. How could a vampire scent smell so good and it gave me a sense of comfort. Fine yes he is following me.

"Come out will you? I know you are following me" I called out for him. I know it's strange but why does the king of vampire following me what does he want from me?

"Who said I am following you kitten?" He back questioned me. I know he is lying I saw him noticing me when I left the dorm. It's kind of stupid. I just want to ignore him completely yet he keeps on gaining my attention.

"What do you want khun? Don't you know the meaning of personal space? Why do you keep on invading my space? Why do you look at me all the time dont you dare deny me i have seen it. Don't call me kitten. I am no one kitten" I was seriously irritated first the intense stare at the canteen and now this. What he doesn't have any other work to do? Moreover what he is doing in this university? Out of all the university in the world why do he have to join here and make me uncomfortable.

"If  I say what I want will you give me? Will you accept to he mine? I thought you hate me. I never knew that you observed me too keenly to that extend. You even know my scent. I dint say that you are my kitten I just said kitten do you want to be my kitten I would accept you with all my heart. No kitten will be as cute as you I will be happy to have  you as mine" he said to me with a crooked smile.

Oh God he was handsome and he is a murderer. Don't believe someone with his look and he is the good example of it. I want to be angry on him. I want to kill him at the same time I also want to pull him close to me. Why the hell is it happening to me. For God shake he made my life living hell. I have to be angry on him but when I see him. When he comes near me it's melts away. My wolf side really becoming a kitten when he is near me. I hate it. And I hate myself for it.

"I am not a property. I Don't belong to anyone don't you dare call me kitten just stay away feel me I don't want to break the Treaty I really trying not to snap" hearing my reply he laughed. What does he think I am not capable of doing it. I am an Alpha you idiot.

"I very much like to see you lose control sweet heart" he smiled. It hurts. My heart flutters what the hell is happening here and why do I feel like I know him for a long time. Why am I feeling comfortable with him.

"Stop calling me with sweet names. I hate it. I hate to be called that way by you. Do you understand just because I am civil with doesn't mean that I forgive you for what you done I hate you I hate you completely" I am angry more than him. I am angry on myself

"I know you hate me dear and I also know that you want to kill me and I also know that you are serious about your threat" he kept on smiling. Why the hell my face is feeling completely hot.

"Then why do you laugh do you think that I am not capable of hurting you?" I was feeling strange. I was feeling anger. I was felt like I miss him I want to pull him close and hug and he walking to near to me is not helping me even a bit. I moved myself away from him. I was making sure that by no way that his body comes to contact with me.

"No dear I know you are very much capable of hurting me" he  smiled again. His smile was not fake. His smile was so genuine and he smiled like he was holding the most precious thing in the world. Does he have the same smile to everyone is it only for me? Oh Arthit get your Mind out of gutter he is a vampire for God shake.

I was really irritated. I don't want him to know that his presence affected me. I don't want him to  that I was feeling a strong pull towards him. I have to all my hazing trying to keep myself neutral.

"Then why do you smile you think it's funny?" I snapped at him but what he did was something I was not prepared for. He grabbed my hand and cupped my face with both of his hand. His eyes was seeing me with such an intensity. The atmosphere really changed and his face was so serious like he means every word that he is going to say was true. I didn't see hate in that eyes. I saw longingness in it and it broke my heart

"You not only have the ablity to hurt me Arthit. You have the ability to destroy me" when he said that my heart stopped.

I pulled myself away from him and slapped him hard across his face.

" I said you not to touch me again" I shouted and ran away from him. I was not angry on him. I was angry at myself for letting my guard down.