34. The unexpected note

Arthit

I snuggled close to the person who was near me. He was soft. Too soft. Wait how is that he is soft. Did moon become plump in one day? I opened my eyes to see what was happening. Kong replaced himself with pillow but his scent remained the same. It did not fade away so he has just left now. On the usual place he stuck his note.

My adorable darling,
I am going out for some work
I will meet you in the evening
Take care of yourself
Don't miss me too much
Concentrate on your class sweet heart
I will be waiting for you in your room when you come back
Love you
With lots of love
Your moon.

After seeing his note I am not able to control my smile. My heart was jumping up and down. "I love you too moon" I mummer to myself. No matter how many times I hear him say that he loves me. I blush each and every time. My moon. Yes he is 2000 years vampire yet so romantic.

*
I ran to my dorm after finishing my class. My kong will be waiting for me. I missed him already. Not a single day has been over without him by my side but still I miss him. I miss his warmth. I miss his smell. I miss everything about him. Come back soon.

When I reached my dorm an unfamiliar scent enveloped me it was not kong. I saw a note lying on the same place where he use to stuck his notes. I reached so fast with a smile on my face. The handwriting was not his. It was unfamiliar to me who was it. Did kong send someone to send the note since he is busy?

"Stay away from him. If you want to have peaceful life"