13. Pink milk

Kongpob

My can be really stupid at sometimes. He doesn't have to go to this extend to make us respect him. Some more time they would have seen the good in him. I cannot do anything. When I went to help him he said that it is not duty of freshman to get involved in seniors business. I wanted to say not as a junior but I want to get involved as a mate but I cannot say that. He was already pissed of and his guilty consious can also be considered as one. I don't want to annoy him now but I felt that I need to protect him. As a vampire king I can do anything but I cannot go against my sun. I just watched him completed his track with limping leg. He was clearly not able to walk. They planned for 20 laps but why does he need to be stubborn and complete all the 54 laps. Me completing is entirety different. Even if he ask me to do it 5000 times I can do it without a minor damage. He really gone crazy. He didn't allow me even to hold him when he completed the track. Knott and prem took him to hospital. I wanted to follow them but I know Arthit, he was already physically tired I don't want to make him mentally tired too. So I made sure that he is not aware of my exsistance.

I waited in his room and knott was carrying him on his shoulders. Seeing this I really wanted to snap his neck. He is only mine no one can touch him. My anger was at peak. I cannot act stupid right now, for the first time in 2000 I lost my patience. I literally wanted to throw all his friends out of his dorm so that I can be with him. He asked his friend to leave so that they can take rest even in this situation he is worrying about his friends rather than taking care of himself.

Arthit was on his bed he was trying to sleep but he was not able to I can see that he was uncomfortable. I felt that he needed someone to hold him. So lied next to him on the bed and waiting for him to sleep. When he drifted to sleep. I placed his head on the shoulder and wrapped him with my arms like a mother wrapping his baby. He snuggled closer to my chest and threw one of my leg on mine. I just spent the entire night watching sleep.

It was 11 o clock and he still didn't awake. I replaced myself with pillow and went to buy his breakfast. I got his pink milk and with soup. Pink milk will at lest help with his grumpy mood when see my note. I placed the pink milk and his breakfast on the usual place along with my note.

I have brought your breakfast
Don't skip the food
Take care of yourself
Get well soon
P.s I didn't add anything in the food you can eat without fear
Your admirer.