21. You are warm

Kongpob

I recently receiving lot of surprises. I never thought that I will waiting to spend my time with someone I like. My like have become brighter since my sun entered my life. He gave me many interesting thing to think about today. First he said that he cam smell me. Normal Humans cannot get my scent. My scent can attract only three people werewolf, vampire and my mate. Maybe is he my mate? But a vampire have only one mate in his entire life time than samas was not my mate? Or what I feel towards my sun is just attraction?

I decided to go to his room to check on him. He would have been sleeping like a baby now. When I entered his room, he was already in deep sleep. I inserted myself next to him on the bed. The moment I laid he put his hand across my waist and one leg across my lower body and burrowed his face near my neck.

"Miss you" he said to me in his sleep. Now he sleep talk too so cute.

"I miss you too darling" it has only been few hours but I feel it has been days since I felt him near me.

"You smell to good"

"You smell good to. Good enough to make my mouth water" I was wondering to whom he was talking in his dream. Looking at his face I can feel that with whom ever he is with, he is happy. Suddenly I felt a surge of jelousy about the person whom he was with in his dream. He is mine.

"Kong" he suddenly said. So my chocopie is dreaming about me.

"Kong" he said again but his voice was distressed.

"I am here darling" I said patting his head

"Kong plz don't leave me" when he said that tears fell from his eyes. I don't know what he was dreaming but I don't want him to feel sad.

I am here darling I am not leaving you alone. I will stay with you always darling. My sun.

I spoke to him In his mind. I want to pacify him. I want to sadness to go away. I hold him tight and kept on saying that I am there for him and I will not leave him

It was almost dawn and he was murmuring throughout the time. And hold me tightly even marks were staring to be seen on his face. He stopped his talking and I felt the change in his breath. I was aware that he is going to wake up.

"Moon what are you doing here?"

How did you know that I am here?

"Did you forget that I can smell you and you are really warm"

What does he mean by I am warm? I am cold blooded.

What were you dreaming about? I asked him changing the subject.

"I don't remember. But I felt very sad and still I can feel the ache in my heart"

Are you alright

"Thank you for being here for me. I am fine"