79. I Love You

Arthit

I felt warm. Very warm and the smell was wonderful and I was feeling very comfortable. I moved closer to the source and the smell grew stronger. I pressed myself closer to it and I pulled it near me so that I can feel more warm.

"Please say you are alright darling" a voice whispered in the dark very close to my ears. The warm source was talking to me. I tried to open my eyes but my eyes were so heavy and I was not able to open it.

"That's it darling please open your eyes and look at me" it said to me.

When I realised to whom that voice belongs. I shivered due to panic. I pulled him closer not willing to let him go. I said to him to leave me alone and never show his face to me.

"Please don't leave me" I begged him, without my own knowledge tears ran down my cheeks. I was afraid. What will I do if it was a dream will he disappear when I open my eyes. Won't I be able to feel him close to me any longer.

"Please don't leave me. I am sorry" I begged him.

"I am having you dear. I am not going to leave you. Don't worry darling" he said to me trying to reduce my uneasiness  and enveloped his hands around me and pulled me closer to him.

I was finally open my eyes and it was listening to my command. I opened my eyes to look at the chest I was pressed against. I inhaled his smell deeply. I missed it this warmth and scent. This was moon. My moon. He is here. For me. I moved little away from him so that I look at his face.

"You are here" I asked him. First time I noticed my voice it was like croaking frog.

"I am here darling for you" he said to me with the same intense look that he used to give me. Emotions were overflowing in those eyes. I saw the love he had for me.

"Please don't leave me" I said to him tightening the hold on him.

"I won't. Do you remeber?" He asked to me with those eyes looking at my eyes. Those eyes were calling me to him.

"Yes I remembered everything that happened in the past three months. I am sorry kong I hurt you so much. I don't deserve your affection. I am feeling so guilty" my voice was feeling heavy and tears slipped my eyes.

"It was not your fault dear it was Oracle who played with your memory and it is not your fault" he said to me as if I have not done anything my I was feeling heavy. I don't deserve his affection.

"I  am sorry" I said to him again

"Don't ask for forgiveness dear you have not done any wrong to ask  for forgiveness. It is me who should ask forgiveness to you. I failed to take care of you properly. I am sorry for that. I am sorry that I hurt you. I am sorry that I was not able forsee the mess that samas was about to create. I am sorry I was not able to prevent you from getting hurt. I am sorry that I was not able to protect you from your so called other mate"

"My other mate? What do you mean by other mate?"

"When a supernatural soul was created so does the mate for that soul. Since you was a werevamp.  Two souls was there as your mate. One is me for your vamp side and other is for your were side which was Jay"

"Jay......No......No I  am not mating with him. Never who makes those decision. No way in hell I am mating with him that flirt no way. Though he is good and my childhood friend but not in a chance I can look at him that way. No I am not matting with him. No I am  not....."

"Shh...Darling no is going to ask you mate with him.  Not unless you decide it yourself"

"Well I am not taking any decision. I want you only you"

He laughed at me and kissed my pounting lips slightly.

"I missed your clinging nature and your possessiveness" he said to me and kissed me deep.

"Kong why I was not able to remember you in those three months?"

"It was kind of a trail dear. Since you have two soul mates it is necessary for you to choose one"

"But I already chose you"

"Yes dear you did but when you chose me you had no idea about your other mate. To make it fair for Jay they made you to forget about me. So that we both were in equal ground"

"I hate the Oracle"

"Believe me dear. I did hate it for your part too"

"But how come knott remebered. He was the one who pushed me to remember you"

"That is because he was some one above the Oracle. So that he was able to remeber you. If I am correct he must be a fallen Angel"

"What?"

"Only fallen angles and dream catchers are above Oracle"

"This is so confusing. You can explain me  these things later"

"Haha sure dear. Now I want to make up for all the time we missed. He said to me and moved close to me.

"Kong wait. If you and jay both are my mate why i never felt the toward Jay as I got pulled towards you"

"That was because I already mated my soul with yours and werewolf mating is different from Vampire mating may be that's the reason you never felt pull towards him"

"Wait.. does that mean I married to you even without me knowing it?"

"I bonded my soul with your 4 months back and you mated your with mine. If I am correct few hours back that means, I will stay in that earth as long as you are in it. We die and reborn at same time and there is no one who can break this bond"

"How did I do it. I don't know how to mate the soul with yours. Wait .... is that the poetry  that you said to me. You married me without my own knowledge?"

"Hahah stop making cute expression dear. You look so adorable and cute"

"I was having great plan about our marriage and you just  did it just like that it's not fair" he laughed at me and pulled me closer to him

" you wish dear. I will do anything for you. I love you my sun, sunshine"

"I love you too Moon"