Epilogue 2 Mpreg

50 years later

Kongpob

It has been 50 years since we both got married. My kitten was constantly worried because he cannot give me a kid which I wanted a lot. I have already said him that he is much more important than anyone else and just want him to be happy but he simply said giving what I longed for a lot is where his happiness belong.

I know in vampire clan giving birth to baby is so difficult and when it is going to be from a male pair it is not going to be easy and the ratio is 1:500
My sun starting to throw tantrum and he was getting upset a lot and emotional too and he keeps on asking me to spend time with him all the time and he was getting clingy.

It is not that I hate it behaviour I just don't want him to be insecure and I was even ok to adopt baby from the werewolf clan if he wishes and if the baby is the one he wanted the most but he refused and said that he wants the baby to look exactly like me. His constant worry was making him sick and he have been skipping food and throwing up in the morning and his health was detariating. I just can't take it seeing him sick make me sick too. I am getting sick because I was so worried about him.

Two days before he threw me out of the cave because I was not able to understand him and he wanted to be alone. Ok in the entire kingdom only he has the ability to make me dance to his tunes. I don't want to disturb him I just stood out waiting for him fall asleep and cuddled him after that. When he sensed my warmth he draped himself around me and slept clinging to me.

I really miss the bright sun and sometime he was extremely happy and he pull me throughout the kingdoms a saying that he was the most happiest and luckiest man because he got me.

Today morning was more worse he was throwing non stop and he was demanding that he needed blood and steak and he wanted to eat it raw. He was already throwing up and I was afraid that it will upset his stomach more. Because I don't understand how the werewolf body works. Since he is werevamp I have no clue.

"Kong" he called for me from inside.

My sun was looking pale he looked like he have no energy left inside him and he fainted right in front of me. Fear gripped me and started to shout for help. I went through all the difficulty not to lose him because of his obsession to have baby.

My sisters were blocking me completely and they didn't allow me to go near my sun I was so worried and they said that I have scared the doctor enough and they wanted the doctor to see Arthit problem with some peace and not with someone who was constantly threatening him

"How long it has been still he is having mood swings?" He asked me

"Past one year"

"Did he say that he was feeling sensitive a lot? And does his chest pains often"

"Yes he was saying about it for past 6 months"

"What about the puking when did that start?"

"For past two days"

"Does he have craving for particular kind of food ?"

"Yes he does raw meat"

"Well... " he was not saying anything and my  worries  for him was already piled up a lot and suddenly everything blurred out and everything went black

******

When I woke up I was in the bed and Arthit was holding my hand with wide smile and my sisters and brother in law all were there and I was not able to understand anything it is Arthit who should be taken care of not me. He was sick not me I just fainted because I was worried about him and not because I was sick.

"Congratulations you both are pregnant" my sister said

"What!!!"

"Darling your sister said that we both are pregnant and in less than 5 years we will be having babies if it is a werewolf then it will be in 9 months and if it is vampire then it will take 5 years. I am happy " my sun said to me and hugged me tight.

"We are pregnant" I said it again and placed the one hand on my stomach and other hand on his trying to feel it.

As the time passes my tummy was getting bigger and fatster than Arthit and my sun was worried thinking that the child in his stomach is not healthy and it was two years later. I felt a intense pain in my abdomen and it was time for my child to come out. The last thing I remebered was I was holding Arthit hand crying in pain

When I became consisous again I felt that a warmness was felt behind me. I thought it was Arthit who was near me but the warmness was different compared to him. I opened my eyes to see who it was. A small bundle was kept next to me and it was the first time I saw a tiny face. It was angelic and baby resembled my sun for me and the baby was sleeping peacefully.

"She is beautiful isn't she?" My sun asked me

"It's a girl?" Suddenly I got too afraid to take her in arms she was delicate too delicate and I was afraid that I will crush her with my inhumane strength. And when my sun took her in his arms she smiled beautifully and the dimple was visible on her cheek just like my sun. She was like miniature of my Arthit only difference that she was a girl.

My sun suddenly screamed in pain and holding his stomach and tears was coming down his eyes did he go into labour too? My sisters was rushing to our side. My younger sister stayed with my side and my elder sister went with Arthit and after an one hour she came and Arthit joined me in bed with me and my sister came behind him with two little bundle. They are twins she said. Showing the babies to me and they are the best gift I can ever get from my sun and my life can ever get better.

I looked at the person who was lying next to me his energy completely exausted "I love you" I whispered to him not wanting to disturb him.

"I love too darling" he said in a soft tone and open his eyes. He gave a soft smile and I fell in love with him all over again

The end

_____________

I hope you enjoyed the story and thank you for all your supports and thank you for reading the story. Hope you like the ending.☺☺☺☺
Do you think I should write story for side characters?. Let me know about it ☺