57. Let's just get drunk.

Arthit

Kong went out to attend the call. How can he be this calm? Is it because he is not attracted towards me? Do he despise me? Yes it has always me who have initiated all the things. He came inside the room after talking on the phone. I don't want to embarrass myself again. I moved to have my bath without raising my head.

When I returned back kong was not there only a note was kept at the place where he use to keep it all the time.

Little lamb

Have to go for some important work
Will be back by tomorrow
Have asked Tew and M to come
Take care till then
P.s miss you

He has left me again. My heart hurts. Don't cry Arthit. He might have gone in the hurry. Don't think about it too much. You know that he loves you. Don't cry everything will be alright. It's just that he has gone for something important.  It sky was almost dark. I just sat there staring at the wall. I don't know what to do because he has occupied my life so much. If he is not there I have no idea what to do. I don't want to have the food. The food brought by Tew just was kept on the table. I called knott to divert me.

"Knott where are you? Are you busy?"

"Hey Arthit finally got time to call your friend"

"What is it? Looks like your partner is not there with you"

"Knott let's get drunk. I will meet you at the pub"

I know Tew and M will be following no matter where I go. I just ignored them. I am not a kid I can take care of myself. I don't like to be watched like a hawk. He left me even without saying a word. He has no rights to send someone to look after me. Let him come I will not padorn him. No matter what.

What's so important to him other than me. He even resufused to take me to his place. Anyway I am going to stay with him here after right. He don't even initiate anything. It's me. It's me who always throw myself on him all time. I won't do it ever again. I won't touch him. I won't miss him. No I don't miss him. I am having friends. I am going to enjoy with them today.

We got to the pub. I ordered myself a case of beer. I am going get drunk.

When I was about to take a sip Tew and M holded my hand and object that I should not drink.  It's public place and they cannot hold me back. I will do what I want. It's his fault it's because of him I came to pub. So I don't give a care about what they say. I gulped down the drink and went for the next and next and next. But why am I not getting drunk?