10. Hot headed hazar

Arthit

"Plz don't leave me. You are everything i have my sun my soul and my heart" he shouted with all his might trying to hold the hand which was slipping away from his grasp but The hands slipped away and he fell off the cliff.

The same dream again but why does it hurt all the time in same way. I dont want to sleep again. I checked the time it's only 3 O clock. I don't want to sleep again. I don't want to dream the same thing again. I switched on the table lamp I don't want to stay in dark. I saw the same beautiful stroke of handwriting stuck on the lamp. I took it of and read the note.

Miss me already?
Did you find me already?
I am close to you all the time yet you cannot find me.
This upsets me a lot.
Why did you not submit the work that I did for you?
Does that mean that you did not accept my apology?
you look cute when you try to put serious face.
A lamb acting like lion. So cute
P.s look after your health
Your admirer.

What the hell ? How come these strange notes keep poping from nowhere. Who the hell has the guts to play with me. Who is stalking me? I first went and checked whether my door is locked properly. It was locked then I checked the window. Everything was intact there is no sign for any loophole then how the hell this person keep showing up. I have to change the locks. That's the first thing I should do when the sun raises. I texted knott saying that I won't b coming for the first two classes since I have some emergency.

It was 10. I went to shop and brought all the required things to change the lock and changed it. Let me see now how that person enters.

*

My alarm was so loud. I hit the alarm and slept again.

"Wake up dear it's 8.10 . You are going to b late to class if you don't wake up"

"Crap I overslept again" I checked the time it was 8.10 but who woke me up. Did someone wake me up in my dream. I have only 20 minutes before the classes start. I have to rush. Should I bath? No let me skip it. I can bath when I return from class. I brushed and changed the dress and shoved book in the bag I closed the door and took the key along with me.

*
Today hazing activity is going to b hard. I have to make the my junior to run from one end of the ground to another end in 3 minutes. I really don't want to do it but being an engineer is not easy. An engineer has to need stamina if he has to be successful in his career. I ordered the juniors to run and also had all the emergency things ready in case if someone in need of it.

When I was a first year almost 200 among the 1100 people fainted. I just need to b careful just in case. As expected one girl fainted. In spite of my warning not to force yourself. I dismissed the activity and asked the head nurse fah of my year to take her to inflammatory. I was not feeling OK. I bought the tablets and ointments that she asked me to buy and went to check on that girl by the time I reached that girl already left the inflammatory.

I asked fah about that girls conditions she said that she is fine and just left and asked me not to feel guilty as I was doing my job. But I cannot take it. I should have been more consious. I reached my dorm and decided to take bath since I stink even to myself. When I returned from bath and saw the note sucked on same place.

Don't feel guilty dear. It was not your fault
I know you are training them to lead their life in smooth way.
Not all the leader are kind like you
You are unique my sun
No matter how many time you change the lock.
I will stay by your side
Don't be sad
P.s. it hurts to see you dull.

What the hell. How did that person enter again? Changing lock is of no use.
I took paper and wrote

Who the hell are you?
Why are you stalking me?
Are you a girl or guy.
Don't you dare mess with me.
I will make your life living hell
If you have the guts see me face to face
I don't like a coward who doesn't have the courage to show up.
P.s. don't make to find you

I stuck the note on the lamp and left to knott place to sleep over.