32. I can here you

Arthit

The warmness near me was not there anymore. I opened my eyes to see where moon is but he was no were to be found. I suddenly felt like I was stabbed with knife. It hurts. He knows that I am afraid of being left alone then where did he go. Tears ran down my cheeks. I don't want to cry but I cannot control my crying.

"Moon" I moaned to myself and I was shaking uncontrollable. Suddenly a warm hands enveloped me from no were.

"I am here darling. Shh.. don't cry. I am here with you." His embrace was warm and his voice was snoothening me.

"I missed you. I thought you left me. Why didn't you leave me alone"

"Shh... I am here darling. I am hear. Plz don't cry"

"I am afraid that it's all dream and if one day I wake up you won't be there with me"

"I won't go anywhere leaving you dear." He was reassuring me that he will never leave me but my heart was not at peace. I hugged him tight and refused to let him go. I was afraid that if I release him he will vanish.

"Why didn't you wake me up before leaving"

"I don't want to disturb you. I thought I can reach before you wake up. Hereafter I will make sure that I will write a note before leaving you. I am sorry that I made you sad. Little lamb"

"Kong why is it too dark what time it is?"

"It's half past 7 darling"

"You allowed me to sleep throughout the day. I wanted to go on date with you. No matter how much I try I don't remember our first date. At least I want to remember our second date"

"Say where you wanna go. We can go any where you want. We have the whole night to waiting"

"I just want you to hold me and talk with me. I want to know more about you " when I asked him. I can see that his face was changing.

"Sry moon did I ask too much. I am sorry" he just smiled and kissed me on my forehead. I can feel that my ffa e is getting hot.

"You are so much different darling. You are innocent" he said and pinched my cheeks.

"Moon" I said trying to get away from his pinch.

"What you wanna talk about dear"

"I want to know about you kong. I know nothing about you" he wgrapped me and made me sit on his lap like how we tell stories to the kids and he started to say about him.

"I am 2000 years old. I have been almost to every place in the world. I have two sisters"

"Does all the vampire can speak through mind?"

"No all vampire cannot speak through mind only some"

"Then what about invisibility?"

"This too only some can do."

"are not allergic to sun?"

"I am but i can stay for 6 to 7 hours direct exposure to sun more than that then i have to end up in bed for more than a month to get back to normal maybe underground cave with no sunlight to do."

"do you sleep?"

"Yes I do once in 50 years. We sleep for 1 year or sometime 2."

"What is you fav blood group?"

"I like O positive a lot but nothing can defeat the blood of the mate"

" Can you drink anything other than blood? "

"I can drink but it will make us sick. So its better we avoid it"

"Do you get drunk?"

"I cannot get drunk. Alcohol is like aphrodisiac to us. It's better if we avoid it. We cannot control ourself if it does happen"

"You sometimes say only some vampire have that ability. Who are those vampires?"

"They are royals"

"So you are royal?"

"Yes I am "

"Does that mean you have harem with lot of women in it" thinking about it make me want to puke. I can accept anything but not that.

"No. Vampire women are so rare the ratio is so low. So women are always treated so precious. Women mostly die during transformation. Only some can get through it. We undergo transformation only after 200 years we are born and it's so painful. Women don't carry vampire child mostly. They are not strong enough to do it. There is a high risk that they die during that time so men do it. When enough blood is drawn from the mate during mating then there is possibility it can happen. The women blood have so high estrogen when enough is drawn maybe there is possibility that we can produce the egg in our stomach. Even in that case all men can't do it. Only few of few vampires the gift and royal vampires. As far as I know it has happened only thrice in 2000 years. No I don't have Haram."

"Do you like kids?"

"I love kids since its rare in our race. I always wanted one."

"Is matting like marriage"

"Its much more than marriage. Vampire have only one mate. Mated vampire treat their mate as their life. If the mate is lost or dead then it's good as he or she is dead."

When I heard it I cannot control were my mind goes. If he find his mate will he Leave me. I can never give him child. And I live not more than 80 years to max does that mean I am just a plaything for him after his slumber. All the unwanted things were going on my mind but I cannot Control myself.

"Stop worrying darling. You are not a play thing to me. I will not leave you. Suppose if you die I will die along with you. I love children but if it's you with whom I going to spend my rest of the life then I don't mind having no children. You are much more important."

How does he answer for what was going in my mind.

"Moon do vampire read minds too"

"No why do you ask?"

"Then how you answered to the things that was going on my mind"

"Wait are you saying you can also speak through my mind?"

Author note.

Thank you for reading.
Sry for the boring and lengthy chapter.
What do you think of the story so far?
Should I break it into two parts?
Waiting for you comments☺☺
Thank you once again.