06. The admirer

Arthit

I turned around to see the time. Hoping that It would b around 6 but I didn't feel the normal drowsiness if I try to wake up early. I looked at the clock just to confirm the time. Crap it's 8 and congrats to myself I slept through the alarm. I still have assignment to complete. I have a feeling that today is going to b complete mess. I went to take quick bath and showed all the assignment paper in my bag and ran to class.

It was during the break that knott said to me that P'deer was searching for me. I have to sort out my priority I have to see P'deer and as well as complete my assignment. Today is definitely going to b mess. I shoved my bag to knott and asked him to submit the assignment printout leaving fluid mechanics assignment.

When I returned back from meeting P deer Mr.day asked me to meet him in the cabin I was mentally going through all the senario and the excuse that I should say for 2 hours time extention for submitting the assignment.

"Arthit do you like pink milk ?" He asked me all of sudden. I nodded my head not knowing what to say. I was thinking all other senario and this was uncalled for.

He gave me a paper and asked me to read out loud. I received the paper from him and saw beautiful curves on the paper and started to read

I have completed the work for you.
I have done my best.
I have offed the alarm clock that u have set.
Sleep tight my dear.
P.s. I think it's adorable that you like pink milk.
From
Your admirer.

When I finished reading my face was tomato red. Who the hell is this. Even the person likes me it's not good to make me look like laughing stock.

"How do you explain this?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow.

" I really have no idea how it got here sir. I am sorry and I will make sure that it doesn't get repeated sir" I said bowing my head.

"Since the assignment was exceptionally good I will let you go this time. Make sure you don't repeat this and write a 1000 words of apology along with new assignment on the topic of engines"
*
Amazing this is not something I expected. I went and joined with my friends in the table. I was annoyed and irritated. I was ready to explode at any moment.

"Hey knott, I said you not to submit the assignment on fluid mechanics then y the hell you u did the opposite?" I yelled at him.

I was then something else caught my eyes 0062 was holding the signature book in his hand and he was surrounded by the girls. Seeing this it was like adding fuel to the fire. How can he b surrounded by girls don't he see there are other senior guys from whom he should get his signature?

"0062 Kongpob" I called before I realise what I was doing.

He came near me and greeted me with a bow. I took the signature book from his hand and asked whether he got my signature.

" No p'arthit" he said to me and his lips was twitching on one side it was breath taking and it irritated me.

"Don't you want to know me? Or you are interested only getting to know the senior girls"

"No p Arthit I want to know you too."

"Then do one thing go and stand there and shout you like men and ask around 10 guys to date you" I said to him irritated.

I was so sure hewont do it. if he do it then he won't raise his head at least for a day. He went and stood on the bench and shouted I like men on top of his voice and asked the guys to date him. I gave a victory smile. When he came to me.

"P Arthit you didn't sign my book" he said to me.

I went near him and said

" I didn't say that I will sign your book and one more thing I can buy you a skirt if you want" I replied to him and tapped on his shoulder. Yes I won the round. I was about to leave.

He grabbed my hand and came near me my heartbeat became faster. His scent was alluring and was calling me to bite him but I restrained myself

" I would gladly do it if you are my partner. What happened p Arthit why does your face is red are you jeleaous that I asked other man to date me. I can ask you to date me and propose you now proving to others that I belong only to you" he said and gave a sweet peck on my cheeks and left the area with wide smile on his face

My entire world was crashing I was not able to move I can feel the blood rush to my head. To say it simple I was not able to breath.