64. The natural enemies.

Arthit

Crap I over slept again and I have class in fifteen minutes. Life as a college student is hard. Fine, now how my room is organised as far as I remember I never clean the room but now it's completely in order. Ok I don't have the time to think about it where the hell the room key. I look at all the places that I usually keep the key but it no where to be found. But a new key was placed in there. May be that's the one. I checked the key with lock to see whether it's the correct key yes of course.

But how come. Crap Arthit you don't have the time to think of these run before the professor locks you outside the door. Thank God I was able to enter the class at last minute. It's my final year and after compeleting my education here I can go to my land. If I say werewolf and vampire and all the creatures that comes in the fairytale are not myth but true no one would believe it but I do believe it because I am an Werewolf. You can ask what a werewolf is doing in the university the life of our clan is little length compared to the human so we can enjoy little time in the human world before going to the werewolf word.

Everyone would have heard that werewolf and vampire are natural enemies but that's not the fact we just don't like to cross the path. Because there is always a fight of who is powerful in it. There are some werewolf who dispite the vampire completely but if you ask me. I would say no I don't despite the vampire clan completely but I hate one particular vampire who made my mother's life completely difficult N'gun who is supposed to be my father and the one who killed my father Kongpob. I hate my father or not if he has not killed my father before I was born my mother would not have suffered much. He was killed in the war by him and Samas the alpha of beta clan who made my mother's life more difficult. Luckily she was dead even before I reached maturity or else I would have made her to her break limb by limb by her own hands.

You can ask how is it possible for a werewolf to make other werewolf to obey him or her. It is possible for me because I belong to alpha clan. Not a simple alpha clan. I belong to the clan who is head of all the alpha clan. Which means if you are born in the alpha clan you have to obey me whether you like me or not. Maybe it was created in such a way to avoid bloodshed but still there is always betrayal.

As from the name you can understand to make other wolf to obey me I have to be much more powerful. Yes I am powerful my sensed are much stronger and I can fight head to head with a royal vampire who is superior in their own race and my enemie is belong to that clan. The clan of royal vampire.

I know some of the vampire are studying in my university but even if we know their identity we should not disclose them to anyone and same goes for them to when it comes to our clan. It's our treaty we cannot pick fight with one other when we are in the human world. Yes that's the only thing that is holding me from killing the person who was staring me from across the table in the canteen and he is the Royal vampire. Seeing him making my blood to boil. I want to pluck his head from his body but the Treaty is holding back and he is the one who made my life miserable and he is Kongpob the Royal vampire. My enemy.