52. The Truth About Their Enemies Part 2

Kongpob

"Nong Gun"

"Surprised my dear king. I have to wait centuries to make you come to your keens" he said with a cruel laugh.

"How are you alive?"

" What do you think that the little fire can kill me"

"What do you want gun?"

"You know what i want from you Kong. I just want one thing I want your position. I just want your title"

"You used your own blood to trick that from me. If you have asked I would have given you Arthit is more important to me than anything in my life. Why did you have to play with him"

"I am not a minion to live in your mercy. I am the Royal Price. I have heard the same sentence from you when you fell for your samas. You was the only challenge to me then. The next in line was no mere a challenge to me. I planned it so perfect that you won't come to the war. That bitch messed up and fell for you really and betrayed me"

"Samas was sent by you to me?"

"What do you think that a werewolf would fall for a pure blooded vampire like you"

Arthit

The smell was making me dizzy I am not able to hold my self on top of that the bastard who was slapping me for no reason. How can I make him understand that I hate samas as much they do what can I do I am stuck with her. If there is a chance I will do anything to untangle her from me.

"You know what I am talking with you nong. Don't play with us. You are not even a match to us" the person said to me slapping me again.

"What do you want from me?"

"Just simple I just want you dead. So that the samas can die along with you" said a feminine voice. Wait I have heard this voice. As she moved away from  the shadow I was able to see her clearly

"May!!!"