05. The scent

Kongpob

I stood at the balcony and was thinking about him. I have already sent Tew and M to get details regarding him. I was curious about him. I wanted to know how pure he is. The more pure he is the more I can devour him. I got lost in thoughts it's when I smelled a delicious scent that came in air. It was his scent. My brain got muddled all I can think was that I want have him. The scent aroused my body and the itch to taste his blood was overwhelming. I want to have him. Again his strong scent washed over me. I was barely holding myself.

I was disturbed by a faint noise of paper crushing. It was midnight who is staying awake so late. I was irritated because it disturbed me from concentrating on the sweet smell then I noticed him. It was him who was staying in opposite to my room. It was him who is working so hard at night. I can only see his shadow since the curtain hid his feature and baby face. I was sure it was him I can recognise him from miles away. I was wondering what he was studying.

"Still awake darling need some help" I asked him. Forgetting that he is not a vampire and telepathy is not something that humans are used to.

From here I can imagine the confusion he is going through. I assured him that he is not going insane and I can't say who I was. I don't want to leave the place before I finish the work.

" u r not going insane darling. Going to sleep thought you are not sleepy" I assured him. Crap I used my power again. I should not have done it but when it comes to him I lose the battle. Since I did it I planned to b his secret admirer keeping my identity hidden.
*

"Yes master" M said once he took his phone.

"Get the spare key of the head hazar room now" I ordered him.
*
I entered his room I can clearly see the seepy head hazar. The room was filled with his scent and the scent of pink milk. I was surprised that someone who is this big still prefered to drink pink milk. Ofcoure he is an innocent kid with pure heart. I smiled to myself then i went and look at the things he was working on. He have completed two assignment and the third one was half done. I sat on the table and completed his work. My night vision was so powerful I can see everything without any light and wrote everything in his handwriting.

After completing his work I saw him he was sleeping peacefully on his bed I took a paper and wrote this time using my handwriting.

I have completed the work for you.
I have done my best.
I have offed the alarm clock that u have set.
Sleep tight my dear.
P.s. I think it's adorable that you like pink milk.
From
Your admirer.