70. I am not Jelous I am possessive

Kongpob

That stinking bastard touched my Sun, should I rip his hand or hear? I think option two is better. Yes I will rip head. Problem solved.  What it will take few more years to make him mine. No issues I have all time in my eternity. I can wait for him.

"Nong hold up. You are not supposed to interfere in their bonding. Or else things will get worse"

"He is touching him and you want me to keep quite no way"

"You are 2500 years old stop acting like you an eighteen years old tenager. Stop being jelous"

"I am not jelous P I am possessive"

"Nong if you continue acting like a brat I will make sure that you cannot go near him until Arthit himself come to you"

"P this is not fair"

"Now stop pounting will you"

Arthit

"Well I don't want to get access to that but I want to get access to you. Will you date me?"

What is he crazy? I don't know for which girl he is practicing the lines. He is a playboy.

"Well I think you are cofessing to a wrong person? See I am not a girl check your eyes"

"I am not playing Arthit I am serious. I came back here only for you. I know I should not have left you but I realised it too late. I am not asking you to be my boyfriend. Just like no strings attached. You don't have to give me any commitment to me. If you think it won't work out between us after you spend time with me then you can straight away reject me but don't say that without trying it. Just once"

He said to me holding my arms in his. I really don't know what to say. Yes I like Jay and yes I am comfortable with him but I have never seen him in that way. I liked him once during my schooldays but those days were long over. I just confused our friendship with love. I don't know what I feel something is missing though I can understand that he is serious. I feel that something is not right. I belong to someone else. Someone I have no idea who that person is. I want to save myself for that particular person. I am confused.

I was deep in thoughts I don't want to be rude to him and reject  him straightway. I was about to say No because I can't lead him in a wrong way. I dont want to give him hope but it's then I felt a instance stare of someone. Even without turning I know who it was. If eyes could kill believe me Jay would have been burnt to Ashes. He teased me too much may be it's time for me to pay back

"OK,  I will accept but I don't promise you anything. I am just accompaning you as your friend"

" It's great then tomorrow dinner I will take you out be ready for me. I love you" he said and hugged me again well I don't think that I can say those three words to him easily.