59. On the dance floor

Arthit

I have  gulped 12 bottles and why still I am concious? Though I feel little dizzy. I am feeling hot. Completely hot. I have a strong urge to have skinship but I want my kong. If I stay here I will lose my control fully. I just moved to the dance floor and allowed the beat to fill me. I danced like crazy.

Finally the alcohol is starting to get to me. I started to lose my control. suddenly a warm hand enveloped me from behind. I wanted to see who it was. I wanted to move away from him but he held me tight.

"Just this one dance. I will let you go after that" he whispered into my ears seductively. Though he was warm and hot all I can think about was kong I want my kong. I started to dance again plastering my back with his chest. His hand kept me in a place.

The way Tew and M was looking I know the news would have gone to kong by now. I want him to be jelous of me. I want him to be possessive. I want him to come to me. I decied to use this guy for that. I rubbed myself more on him.

"Oh God,  you are in such a heat. Are you claimed?" He whispered to me again.

"What ?" I shouted.

"You are not claimed"

"I already have a lover" I replied still dancing

"I smell no one on you. If you are mated your mate would be fool to let you out at this stage. Such a cute wolf" he brought his face near me and inhaled deeply.

"If you keep on sprouting nonsense. I will stop dancing with you"

"Oh easy, sweet heart. You can call me Jay. What is your name?"

"Arthit"

"Such a cute name"

The song was over. I was about to move away from him. But held me more tight. I was not able to escape the moan that came from my mouth. But he is not kong. I tried to move away from him

"Looks like you like my touch. What about a kiss as a complement dear" he said to me and came near me.

I was trying to move my face away from his.