27. who are you to me?

Arthit

I opened my blinked my eyes. I am confused first I am on bed. The room was familiar but not mine. I definitely went to class today. May be was I dreaming but dream won't be clear right. The last thing I remembered was talking with Kong.

It took some time for me to come to my senses a warm hand was holding my wrist. I turned to see who it was.

"Kong why am I in your room?"

"P you fainted while talking with me. So I have to bring you to my room."

"Then you would have took me to the infamatory why here?"

"Knott said me that you don't like the smell of hospital. Fang already checked you p she said that you are in need of rest. I already gave you leave form for two days and brought the cloths from your room. You are staying here p. I am not allowing you starve yourself. You should have taken better care when I am not around"

"See who is talking. You left me without a word. What rights do you have to order me around. Who are you to me?"

"P I am sorry. I didn't mean to leave you alone here. I have to attend to some important work and I left my phone in the dorm. As for the question who am i to you? Doesn't your possessiveness and your worrying face answer it for you?"

"Who said I was worried and I am not possessive"

"M said you came looking for me. You don't have to be embarrassed about it. I would have done the same and I am sorry for making you worried. I promise you that it will not happen again and I will stay with you like a glue here after"

"I want to go to my room"

"I have brought all thing that you need. Including your admirer notes."

"What?"

"Don't worry p I didn't read anything because I am sure that you are only mine"