08. Another note

Arthit

I have lost all my energy today. The day was really bad on top of that I had kongpob to irritate me I don't care about him then y am I angry for what he does. I cannot understand my feelings to him. I don't like him. He is not handsome at all, OK scrap that a little more handsome then compared to me but y am I attracted to a guy no I am not attracted to him. He is a guy how am I to get attracted towards a guy. I am straight i was just angry that all the girls paid attention to him then me. He is testing my limits my paticence was long gone with the prank of secret admirer. I was damn sure that it was bright who did this. Knott said me it was bright who submitted my assignment. I know he use to do things for fun but this time his prank crossed the limit. He doesn't have any other person to irritate why me?

It was only 9 but I was too tired I just want to sleep I took bath and changed into night dress hitting the bed. My bed was not smooth how it used to b. I heard the crumbling of paper. I switched on the table lamp to see what it was. I saw a note with a file.

Miss me dear?
Hope you got my note.
I am sorry that i didnt keep the note on your plain sight.
I have completed 1000 words apology along with the assignment.
Take it as my apology to you.
I don't know that you had interest on men.
Will you say yes to me if i am a man or woman?
P.s.You look adorable when you blush
Your secret admirer