31. if I go down so does he

Arthit

I woke up to the sweet kissing of kong.

"Wake up dear" he whispered softly.

"Just 5 more minutes moon plz. I don't have class today" I said to him and turned away from him.

"That's why I am waking you up because I can have you all to myself" he said and blew into my ear.

"Kong plz" I said to him pulling him close to me.

"Then what about our date dear?"

"Just 5 minutes kong I will wake up" hugging him I drifted to sleep again.

Kongpob

My darling is so cute when he was sleeping. He always does sleep like that today is the last day that he can sleep. If he has been a child I will never let him down from my hands. I would have always carried him like a kangaroo. First time seeing someone makes me peacefull. I suddenly wanted to know how he was when he was a kid. I just never want to let him go. He is mine. The possessiveness spread over me. Only mine I said to myself and kissed him on the forehead.

"Oh being lovey Dovey my king"

"Samas" I immediately pushed her away from me.

"I am inside the body whom you are secretly looking at. Then why hate me. Technically I look exactly like him. I am him. Then are you pushing me away from you. When we were in love you always hold me in your hands. What made you to change?"

"That was 1000 years ago samas. No matter how you look. You are not him"

"What makes him so special. He is nothing but a weak human. He can give you nothing. Little push from you he will break into pieces"

"Don't forget you are inside that weak body"

"Do you think I want to be inside him"

"No one is forcing you to stay inside him samas. You can leave him anytime."

"You don't know one thing samas. My soul is bounded with him. If I dies he goes along with me. Before you shoo me away think me twice. You cannot get rid of me you have to get used to being with me my king."

"What?" Was the only thing I was able to say what she mean by her soul is bounded with him.

"If I were you I will treat you better" Then she disappeared.