71. Mine

Arthit

He said that he will take me to dinner but he didn't say which place he will be taking me to. I have no idea what to wear. I don't want to look like a beggar in some star hotel. What to wear? When I was scanning through the dresses one suit got my attention. I don't know from where this suit came but It did gain my attention.

It looked like it was specially made for me along with that a watch was also kept. I was not able to resist myself I just decided to wear what I want. I know Jay will be waiting for me in front of my dorm. I don't want to spend anymore time in dressing. It was already too late.

When I went down the dorm. He was there looking good and smiling at some girl. Well when I saw that I got little annoyed but what can I say Jay will always be Jay. If he is not like that then it means something has gone wrong. When they were talking the slightly kissed his cheeks before bidding him bye.

Well I just should return back to dorm. I did a mistake by coming down here. Well just my luck he saw me when I was about to turn back.

"Arthit I am sorry I just did not notice you"

"It's OK I can understand, no issues, I can see you are busy you can go to her. I am not offended"

" I am really sorry Arthit. This is not how I am supposed to treat you. I swear I was waiting for you and she was the one who approached me"

"It's OK Jay I am not asking you anything. Let's just go and have our dinner"

Well on the way to hotel. We both were quite and so does during the meal. I don't know what to talk with him so I kept quite and so does he. I don't know what happened to this chatterbox he is someone who always talks but I don't want to push it much. I just prefered this silence.

We were on the way to dorm it's when he finally broke the silence.

"I am sorry Arthit I know that you are mad on me. I will make it up to you and I will make sure that this doesn't happen"

I was about to say that it doesn't matter but what he did really did schoked me. He kissed me. A small peck on lips. He gave a sweet smile. I was just stunned and I don't know how to react to him.

"Good night sweet heart. I will meet you in the morning" he said to me and left me standing there. When I was about to return to my room. A warm hand grabbed me by the touch I know who it was even before I see it. It was him.

Kongpob

What does he think of himself. My sun is innocent and he doesn't worth my sun. He looks like a playboy and my sun deserve someone who treasure him. I was about to blast at him when he was flirting with the girl when he was waring for My sun. If the guy deserved my sun I would have stepped back and would have played fair. He don't deserve my kitten. If not a for wad who was holding me I would have ripped him of that instance.

I still don't understand why Arthit accepted to his request though he was not willing to go. I know it when I see his face. I know when he wants to do something and when he is not comfortable. Then why the hell he does it. If it is to avoid me well that is not going to workout. If he had stayed away from him yes I might have maintained my distance no not anymore. I don't mind about anything. I just want my sun.

My sun came down wearing the suit I presented for him. He was looking handsome and my breath stopped for a minute. Seeing him like this I want to lock him on my room and keep him to myself. I don't want to let anyone near him. I was screaming inside. My Arthit. I wanted to follow them to the hotel but P Wad didn't allow me. He said me not to interfere.

They both were gone only for few hours but I was feeling uncomfortable minute by minute if I was in any other place. I would have smashed everything that was around me.

I sighed a breath of relief when I saw them returning and atmosphere seems little cold. When I knew that the dinner didn't go properly a smile spread on my lips. I know I was acting like a child but I don't give a damn about it when it comes to my sun. They both were talking and he was apologising to my sun and I know that he got irritated because of his habit but he did hid it well under his mask as always. I was waiting for him to leave so that I can have my sun to myself for sometime but what he did really made my blood to boil he kissed my sun. He kissed my sun in front of me. How dare he. I want to rip him P didn't allow me to go he held me tight. I fought him off and went straight to my sun. Let the Oracle be damned I don't give a damn about it.

I went straight to him and grabbed his hand before I realise what I was doing I just kissed him. I don't want anything about that bastard to stay on my sun. I wanted to erase his scent completely. I was not gentle I ravished his lips I ravished him to prove a point he belongs to me mine. I won't allow anyone to come near him. Mine

Arthit

Before I can react he crashed his lips on mine. I was fighting to move away from him but he held me tight and there was no way for me to escape from him and his lips started to ravish my lips. There was nothing gentle about it. His touch always be gentle but now it was not gentle anymore. It was harsh and it did hurt but he didn't seems to care he kept on abusing my lips and pushed his tounge inside my mouth and bit my lips making me moan. As I responded he pulled me more closer and pushed me on the wall. I tried to push him away again but he didn't bulge. I just left him to do as he wished. I don't know why but I felt that I am safe with him.

He finally let me go and looked at me. He looked hurt his eyes were clouded by tears. He didn't cry but tears were at the vrge of falling. Seeing him like this it hurt me. I don't like him. I hate him but I don't want him to be hurt.

"Please" that's all he said but it made my heart hurt. I was not able to breath. I hurt like hell. Seeing him like this I was not ready. He was always strong but his eyes showed weakness. A longing a fear of losing someone who was so dear to him. Seeing him like this I was not able to control myself. I kissed him.

"I love you" he said to me in between the kiss but hearing it didn't make me dispite him but it made my heart to jump a little. I may be late in realising it I fell for him too.