15. My fake boyfriend

Kongpob

I knew when he called knott to bring his food. He is someone who lectured me not to waste food and not to be picky about food since there were so much people who are there without food on the streets. I know about it better than him but it was kind of cute to see him lecturing so I just let him continue.

Even he doesnt eat the thing that I bought for him. I just want him to eat properly and get well soon. I already miss him so much but when came to know that what knott bought for him was spoiled; I lost my patient yet again. How dare he feed spoiled food to my Lamb? I want to snap his head but he is Arthit friend and his close one. I know that Arthit will be hurt if something happened to knott so I let him go but I still cannot allow him to take the food to Arthit again. I asked tew to hold him up so I can deliver the food to arthit myself and make sure that he ate it.
When I knocked the door, He asked me to get in.

"P'Arthit" I said for him to know thats its me and not Knott.

I can he see that he was shocked to see me.

"what are you doing here? Where is knott?"

"P'Knott came up with some work. So, he asked me to deliver the food"

I saw the food that I brought for him still on the side table. I wanted to know why he doesnt want to eat what I bought for him.

"P'Arthit do you want me throw the food on the side table? I asked him taking the food that was kept on the side table"

"No, its still eatable"

"Then why did you ask Pknott to buy you food. Did you not like the food? But you have ordered the same food again."

"Nothing like that I dont like eat cold food"

"P'Arthit but its still hot. Do you want me to reheat it and add the extra portion?"

"No, stop being nosy on others people business"

"P'Arthit does that mean you dont like the person who got the food for you? If you have no feeling to them then why did you accept it. Its like giving them false hope."

"like I can help it" he mumbled it so low but still I am able to hear him. "Did You come to deliver the food or lecture me about relationship?"

"Then you accept that the food is from someone who likes you?" I asked him again but its really hard for me to make him say what he really thinks. No matter how many times I twist the words.

"No its not from my admirer its just from someone whom I know. Now stop bothering me and leave. I have to take rest." He ordered me. It made me wonder whether he would use the same tone when he comes to know about me.

"I will leave when you complete your food. If you want me to leave you soon, then finish your food fast"

I just gave an excuse so that I can stay with him little longer.

"It has not been more than an hour since I left you. You soon found a replacement for me?" I asked him through telepathy.

"What the Hell" he shouted

"P'Arthit is everything alright?"

"Is that you who talked right now?"

"No P'Arthit I am sitting right opposite to you and you also saw that I didnt open my mouth"

"Why are showing the anger to him? Its not him who talked"

"I have lost my mind"

"No little lamb you didnt. You didnt answer my question yet. Is he your boyfriend did you replace me with him?"

"Yes, he is."

"P'Arthit?" I said doubtfully I dont want him to find out that it was me with whom he is talking. It's so wonderful to see all his reaction and rosy cheeks

"Kong do You like me?" he asked I gave a satisfactory smile. I knew that my trigger worked.

"Yes"

"Then will You be my boyfriend?"

"Yes, I will" I said to him so pleased I know he did it to piss of his admirer but even being his fake boyfriend, I am contended and I will soon become his real boyfriend.

"No matter where you run little lamb you will end up with me. I will meet you soon dear. Love you. I am saying it keep you away from me. I am saying it to keep you close to myself"

I said to him. I was happy and I was also sure that he will fall for me soon. Because he is mine.