69.Jay

Arthit

Right now I am in airport waiting for my so called friend Jay. I won't be surprised even if he come with two or three girls tagging with him. Anyway he is one of my best friend next to knott. Like always he was tagging along but what shocked me was that instead of Tew and M the other guy was with him and he was far away I cannot see him but his scent was all around so I know that he was here. It's kind of weird he always stay at my eyesight. Crap why am I thinking about him.

Kongpob

I was tagging with my sun along with wad and it's so annoying. Wad never leave my side even for a minute he is sticking like a glue. Ever heard of the term watched like a Hawk it's worse than that. When I asked him why is following me all along he said that he cannot leave me because he fears that I will mess up the meet between Jay and Arthit and I won't allow them to bond enough. As far as I know allowing him to meet that wolf was as far as I can go. I am really holding myself so that I don't drag my sun with me and keep him locked in my room.

Arthit

Finally he came. Well he looks different from what I remember. He has grown big and manly. Hmm... to say so he looks good for a guy. N it just good too good.. let me not say that to him. If I do he will start to fly.

"Hey darling?" He said and greeted me with a hug.

"Hello Jay how have you been long time it has been since I saw you"

"I am fine darling if I knew that you would have grown into such a man I would have come soon. I hope it's not late yet to steal your heart"

"Oh.. shut up and stop your flirting I am not a girl to giggle for all your cheesy things."

"Who said I am being cheesy and flirting. I am saying the truth. When I say something to you it's always from my heart and not from my lips"

Seriously there is no point in talking with him. That bloodsucker was much more better at least he don't flirt to this extend.

"So shall we go?"

"Yes sure darling. How is your university anything special there?"

"It's good and comfortable. Believe me you will like it here" well I was talking to him and his eyes kept on going to my neck. What the hell he is seeing

"Your pendent is so cool. Where did you get it?" He asked me trying to touch it. I don't know what happened I don't want anyone to touch it. I slapped his hand away wich was coming forward to touch it. I was possessive about it. I don't know how it ended up in my neck but I don't want to remove it. It felt like it's something important.

"Don't touch it Jay. It's something that I treasure for so long"

"OK chill up and stop giving that muderous look. I am not going to steal it away from you. I just want to look at it"

"Well access denied"

"Well I don't want to get access to that but I want to get access to you. Will you date me?"