61. Taming the Wolf Part 2

Kongpob

We reached the dorm and I ordered Tew and M that no matter what happens no one should disturb us till I call for them. The suppressant that I fed him with finally started to react. His body heat slowly started to get reduce and my darling was gaining back his normal self. Not completely normal. Just to drunken state. Since the suppressant effect started to reduce his alcohol level increased. 12 bottles I don't know how crazy he is gonna act anyway I will adore him no matter in what state he is in my kitten will be so adorable.

"I am sorry darling. It's my fault. I should not have left without saying anything to you"

"Kong I am not angry on you" he said to me in a soft voice wrapping his hands around my neck.

"Then why did you go to bar and you let someone other than me touch you" thinking about the other guys hand on my sun it really makes me fury  but what I don't understand is why my sun allowed him to get close to him even if he didn't like him.

"I was hurt" he said and tears clouded his eyes. Seeing this really I wanted to break that guys neck.

"Did he hurt you someway" I asked him checking for any wounds but he I smelled no blood on him other than that stingy wolf.

" No kong not him. I am hurt because of you" he said not raising his head and his gaze was fixed on the floor.

"Darling please look at me" I said to him cupping his face and forcing him to look at my face. His tears were rolling down his cheeks. Seeing him cry really made my heart hurt. I just pulled him into hug and kissed his forehead softly.

"I am really sorry darling I should not have went without saying it to you. I know you don't like to be alone but I am really sorry dear" I said to him kissing his cheeks.

"No I am not angry because you left me without saying" he said to me pounting. How can someone be this cute and adorable.

"Then what is it baby. Say it to me I will make sure that this will never happen again"

"Do you really like me Kong?" he asked me. His question really took me back. What happened why does he think that I don't like him. Did Samas inject anything in his mind or its the wolf.

"Darling you know that I love only you and I can really like no one else. You are my mate darling" How can I explain him that already I gave my soul to him without getting his back and I already married him. Should I say that to him? No let me save it for the time when he is sober and I want to make it as a moment that he will remember it always in this eternity.

"Is it that you don't find me attractive" he asked me and his face was blushing like a red rose

"What?" That was all that I can ask to him because I cannot really process the thing that he was upset about. He was upset be a use he thought that I was not attracted to him.

"I know I am not attractive like you and girls and boys don't swoon over me like they do it with you and I also know that I am not physically fit like you too...I know I am in no match to you in looks...."

"Shh.. Darling it's not that I am not attracted towards you. Who implanted these thoughts in your mind"

"No one. It's just that you never allow us to go beyond a kiss and it's me who always initiate it. I can understand why you did not do it before but now I am physically in equal strength to you why are you avoiding me even now " he said to me with his puppy eyes look. Really does he have any idea how hard it is for me to resist this creature. Angry Arthit I can deal with it but how can I deal with him in this stage. I just want to take him to bed and keep him there for eternity.

"It's not how you think Darling" I said to him trying to ensure him but he suddenly started to became wild again and heat kicked in. How much did alcohol did you gulp dear. He is becoming to his alpha self again.

He pushed me on the bed and sat on top me. He tore his shirt open and threw away. Ripping my shirt too. He pinned my arms above my heads and tied it with the ripped shirt in his hand.

"Am I not attractive?" He asked me. How am I answer to that he is siting on top me like a sexy model exposing his milky white skin. If he keep on continuing like this I will have him. I am really trying very hard to be a perfect gentleman here and mate is pushing me to lose all my control.

Even before I can answer his question he crashed his lips on me. It was harsh agressive and demanding. I allowed him to take control and responded to him. He moaned in my mouth as he tasted me.

"Arthit" I called him when he was motionless on me. Thank God the suppressant that I took in my mouth before he ripped my shirt helped me or else I don't know who would have deflowered whom.

He straight away fell asleep after our small activity. Seeing him really makes me want to smile. I untied my hand and covered him with blanket. Occupying the empty place next to the bed. I pulled him closer so that he use my hand as his pillow. When he came in contact with me he hugged me and slept peacefully but night was no way going to be peaceful for me.