40. The blood

Arthit

Day 1

It's all my fault if I have not took him to the cliff it would not have happened. I should have listened to him. Tew refused to let me go back to kong side no matter how many time I pleaded. I shouted that I want to be with moon but he didn't bulge a bit. I can't help the treasure ran freely down my cheeks. I don't know when I slept. I just know that I cried myself to sleep.

Day 2

I looked at the mirror I know that I look like a zombie. I have no interest to do anything and I refused to eat but Tew said that he will be in trouble if I fall sick and kong would come back to my side though it's dangerous for him to do it. I don't want kong to get sick more so I just obeyed Tew.

Day 3

It has been three days since I saw my moon. I miss him so much. I kept bugging Tew about him but he refused to say anything about kong and stayed with me throughout the day. Kong didn't reply to any of my text and my worry about him increased. Is he really alright or they are just hiding it from me.

Three days. It has been three days since i herd his voice. I am OK not seeing him but not OK without hearing his voice. My room doesn't smell like him anymore. I want him. I went through my cupboard to look for any of his dress that he left behind. I took it and filled myself with his scent. It may look like I am desperate but I don't mind. I want my moon with me.

I reread each and every note that he wrote for me. No matter how many time I read it. The only thing that ran in my mind again and again was that I miss him.

I just wanted to write him a letter since he is not answering any of my texts and call.

Get well soon
I miss you

Was all that I can write.

Day 4

I heard Tew talking with someone on the phone I immidiatly rushed to his side

"P'Tew is it kong on line?" I asked him the moment he hanged his phone

"It's M master"

"How is Kong? When can I see him? Is he alright? Is he still sick? Does he say anything?"

"Master, master relax it's M. He didn't say about when master will be coming but he is getting better. Mostly he will be back in two or three days"

"Just call me Arthit. You are way to older to me to call me Master"

"Master ... sorry Arthit. I have to go out to get you dinner will you be alright. It will take only few minutes. Please stay safe. Mas.. Arthit please don't open the door if you don't know who is it"

"I am not a kid p'tew"

"For us you are mast... Arthit"

I laid on the bed staring at the celling the more I stayed inactive the more the memories of him haunted me. I just want to curl up into ball. The bed was empty and I was empty. Kong..

The door was opened from outside. I just closed my eyes and pretend to sleep. I don't want to eat. I just want to be left alone for few hours with my kong's memory.

"Darling"

"Moon" I just threw myself on him before I know what I was doing.

"Moon are you alright? Are you feeling well? Are you still sick? Tew said that it will take two more days for you to come here? Did you sneak out before your full recovery?.."

"Darling just give me sometime to answer if you keep on..."

Before he can complete I just pressed my lips on his. I miss him so much I just want to inhale his scent and imprint him on my memory. Moon I wimpered his name. He just took a deep breath as if he was having the same feel as me.

"I missed you" he mumbled and went near my neck. I just turned my neck to give him more access I knew that he want to sink his teeth into me.

"Just go ahead" but it's normal that he feel that he Want to drink my blood but I have the same feel when he does it before I knew what I was doing I bit his shoulder and drew blood from it. When I realised what I was doing I just pushed him away. Another exactly pushed him away he moved back by himself when he knew that I was trying to push him away.

"I am sorry moon. I don't know what I was doing"

He took my hand and pulled me near him

"It's OK darling I belong to you. That means everything in me belong to you like how you are to me. You can draw blood from me when ever you want"

"I love you kong"

"I love you too sweet heart"