76. Being a coward

Kongpob

My sun was ignoring me for a week. Things was already bad enough why the hell she has to and mess the thing. I was so mad. I am really trying to clarify the thing with him and you know what he is not even willing to listen to me. I was irritated and yelling at all the person because I cannot handle it anymore. When I saw P Wad I got more angry. He hate me and he is never gonna let me into his life again not until he remeber it.

"Arthit please, I want to talk with you. I will do anything you want just listen to me once" I pleaded him. I just want to clear the things with him but I just wish that he listen to me once. Just once.

"What you want?"

"What you heard is not true. Please listen to me once"

"So you are not going to pretend like you have no idea what is going on. I thought you are good at acting. So sad you are not that good"

"Please Arthit"

"Oh wow the Vampire king is pleading me. This is something that I should be happy about right"

"I don't mind pleading to you Arthit. Even if I have to beg you with my knees I would do it"

"Then beg" he said nothing matter to me other the person who is standing in front of me. I didn't think about my pride, my ego just him I on my want him.

"I am sorry. What you heard is not true. It was an illusion created by someone who hate me a lot. She did that to take you away from me. I don't know what you heard but I am sure that it was hurtful enough. I am sorry for what happened. I am sorry for hurting you
I am sorry everything. Please. Don't ignore me. Don't hate me"

"Oops sorry. I don't hate you I despite you and know one thing I would never fall for some murderer who killed my family and don't ever come in front of me ever again and you said you will do what ever I want right then get the hell away from my life and make sure that you don't show your face in front me"

He left just like that. Like nothing happened like I don't matter to him. He hate me. He hate me completely.

Arthit

He was pleading in front of me. Seeing him like this it hurts me. I don't want to believe what I heard but I know his voice. It was him. It was his scent. I can't ignore the things that was right in front of me and turn blind eye. At one point it is going to hurt. I better cry now and get over it rather than moving to the place where I cannot return. I know I treated him harshly but that I was the only thing I can do to pull the mask up. I am sorry but I don't want to end up hurt like my mother. I just moved away from and walked as if nothing happened but in truth I was breaking inside. I hurt so much and the tears was threatening to fall. One more minute I know I will cry. I ran away like a coward.

Kongpob

"Why the hell P Wad. I said I will not interfere with them. Then why did this happen. I kept my promise. Why has to be like this?"

"Arthit may not remeber you Kongpob but his heart and soul always seeks for you. That's why they did what they have to do. It's not really in my hands. If I can I would have stopped it but me or others interfering only will make the things worse"

"I hate you all" I shouted at him and I was not able to control not anymore I stared to cry like there is no tomorrow for the first time in the life I wished I had a short life span and a memory that vanish after few days. I can't be hear any more I want to run away from here. I cannot be in the place where I his memories are fresh where his scent tease me all the time. I want to go home but I cannot because my home is him.