18. No way!!

Arthit

It was very tiring today but I have to cope with all the class that I lost and also with the reports regarding hazing activity. I was little relieved since knott helped me with most of the thing and he also brought my pink milk so that i will be less complaining. Apart from knott and pink Milk there was one more thing that was comforting me. It was scent. I was not able to find the origin of it but I felt that I always smell it when I really needed comfort. Strangely it did made me relax.

The classes was over and I was heading to cafeteria it was then I saw him. Kong he was handsome in his uniform. He asked me to go on a date with him. I have no other go but accept to it. I was sitting in cafeteria with knott and others went to grab their food.

"Arthit when did you start to date 0062?"

"What are you saying I didn't date anyone. I am just helping him how a senior would help his junior"

"Does that involve teaching him how to smooch too?"

"NO WAY !! What are you saying!! I didn't kiss anyone. I just left right after talking with him"

"OK, talk with me when are conformable to talk with me about it"

Is someone playing with knott mind to. I will know when I kiss someone don't I?