65. Don't you dare

Kongpob

Right now I am watching my  mate who was sending murderous glare on me. He is a full alpha now and of course he hates me. The memories that happened 5 hours before has been playing trick on my mind.  I feel like everything is a nightmare and when I wake up my sun will be back on my side. I just wish it.

I can smell his scent from here. The eyes which use to see me with full of desire and love is filled with hate but matter how he sees me. He is my sun. I will always love him. Just choose me. I want to breakthrough his mind and see what he was thinking but I cannot break the rule. I have to make him fall for me in fair way. Though I gave my soul to him already. I am afraid that he will throw my soul away and my love will remain unrequited. It hurts. I miss him.

He is with his gang of friends. Damn the Oracle they manipulated all their memories. No one know the time that I spent with my sun. I cannot push him to remember about me too. I love him so much that it hurts

Arthit

He has been looking at me for past 20 minutes like I was some kind of a snack to him. To say it yes I am a snack to him all are but I am like a poisonous snack to him. He was so busy looking at me. Ignoring the minions who was sitting next to him. Doesn't he know about respecting others privacy. If we are not surrounded by people my reaction would have been entirely different and really trying hard to not to snap.

Now I have to cross his table to leave the canteen. It's really annoying. I completed having food. His eye balls were following me and when I crossed him. He grabbed my hand. That's it. He crossed the limit.

"Don't you dare touch me" I said to him in a hazing voice  pulling the hand away from him. Great the entire cafeteria was looking at us. "If you touch me again, you won't be having hands to touch anything again" I threatened him in a low voice. I know other than him and his minion friends no one will be able to hear us.

I skipped the rest of the class and went to my room. It was his fault. He spoiled my entire mood. The placed where he touched my hands was still burning. I can still feel his touch. The thing that annoyed me the most was that it was not cold but warm. The way he looked at me was like i belonged to him and his eyes were calling for my soul, like his was there in me. I felt strange. I was not able to describe it clearly how it felt. Strange was the only thing that i was able to say.

When I entered my room I have a strange feeling that I have entered some other room. The scent was so different and unfamiliar and I had a strange feeling like I am missing something important.   I tried to sleep but sleep was also not kind to me. I just twisted and turned the entire day trying to sleep but I never slept.