23. 1st date

Kongpob

Today is going to be first date with my sun. I really didn't plan anything. I just want him to choose where he wants to do. I will just accept whatever chooses. I just want him to be comfortable with me. To be frank I have dated anyone in my life. Life in this era is completely different from the life of mine. I was debating whether to go in car or motorcycle. Since all my car looks extravagant I chose motorcycle but I had selfish reason in it too.

When I went to his dorm to pick him up. He was neatly dressed and waiting for me outside the dorm. He is clearly not a morning person. Then how come he it is happening then I remembered the nightmare he had. So may be after that he didn't sleep. But before I left his room I made sure that he slept.

"Hello darling good sleep?" I asked him he just nodded his head with a smile. He looked same yet different. The charm and Innocence was missing. He looked matured.

"You have anywhere particular in mind ?"

"Yes, I would like to go somewhere calm"

"Where is that place? "

"Just follow my instructions" he said climbing on my motorcycle.

I just made sure that I maintained the speed I don't want to scare him away. He was holding me tight but yet he is different. I held me too tight like he was afraid that I will let him go. Like he is seeing me after a long time. Like he missed me a lot. I wanted to assure him that I will never let him go but I held back.

We finally reached the place but when I came to the place all the past memories hit me. Why did he bring me here. Did he find out about me?

"P how did you know about this place. It's away from the city and most of them are not aware of it"

"Have you been here?" He asked me back. How can I say that this is were I had the most bitter part of my life. I don't want my first date with him to be this hurtful. The anger, the hatred, the pain all came back to me.

"P I am not feeling well it's better if we go back. I feel like getting sick" I said to him and moved back

"Are you feeling sick or the old memories coming back to you" he asked me looking straight at my eyes. I was not able to say anything I just looked at him stunned. How did he know about it.

"What happened my king can't find words to form" he continued again. I was so confused why does he sound like samas

"You don't have to hide from me my king I know who you are"

"P...."

"I said that I will find you and here I found you"

"Arthit??"

"You are using the wrong name vampire king. It's samas"

"What are you doing here were is Arthit?"

"Your fellow darling is sleeping inside me. He will not come out till I allow him to come back"

"What do you mean by that?"

"I have been using his body for quite sometime. I have to say for a human he is strong. I have waited for centuries kong centuries for you to fall with someone. I know you don't have forgiving nature to someone who betrayed you. But I never did betrayed you"

"I forgave you long ago samas"

"Then you say that I still have a chance with you"

"I said that I forgave you but I did not say that I will be able to love you. I already fell for him"

"May be you don't know Kong it was me who kissed you in cafeteria. I was me who fought with that bitch that day. I was me kong not him"

"I fell for him the moment I saw him samas. It was long before you entered his body"

"You probably don't know kong. He already is in love with someone. He is just playing with you. He is with him all the times following where ever he goes. He is just using you to ignore him. Let me say you when he realise his feeling he will leave you kong. He will leave you for his moon but I will never leave you"

"You don't have to worry about me samas. He will choose me. Now let my sun to awake"

"Remember this kong I will, not let you go away from me not again"

It took more than 15 minutes for him to wake up.

"P are you alright?"

"Hey kong how did I come here? Why did you bring me here I am afraid of hight. The last thing I remembered was that I was on my bed"

"We took wrong turn p and ended up here. We can leave" I said to him grabbing his hand. I was holding my hand too tight and his whole focus was on the ground and he his face was flushed. I just want to touch him but I was afraid that samas will wake up again. I just want to enjoy the time that I have with him.

"Did we come in motorcycle here? Wow it's superb. If you don't mind shall I drive? " he asked me holding my hand and jumping up and down he looked like a kid who found his treasure. Of course my sun is innocent but I can't ignore the fact that samas was there in him too.