20. Possessive boyfriend

Arthit

After I said that I can smell him. He never asked anything more but he walked near me. I was sure of that. I should be the one to be Shocked not the other way around but I liked the silence. Things have become strange in this semester. I don't know whether my life will be normal here after.
I know Kong was waiting for me in the cafeteria but I want to stay with him moon. I feel it strange but I feel some kind of relaxed and comfortable feeling when he is around. I have a feeling that I am safe. But the strange thing is I feel the same way when I am with Kong too. I feel like a cheater now. Playing with two people heart at once. When I am around Kong too I have felt the smell. May be he is Kong but Moon has never left me alone to begin with. But I feel that both are same person and also I am sure they are not.

When I reached the cafeteria Kong was surrounded by girls. They were flirting with him and he was being polite. Too polite. It is not necessary that he should be a gentleman all the time. If he don't like it he should at lest say it out loud or else people will take him for granted. Suddenly I felt a blood raise to my head

"He is mine. Keep your hand too you self. If you dare touch him I will make sure that I will chop your dirty hands"

"P'Arthit. Let's go from here"

"How can you behave like that when you knew that you already belong to someone else. Let me say you something you are mine only mine"

"P'Arthit I am only yours. No matter how many girls come. I will see only you"

"Wait.. what happened? you are holding my hand? Take your hands of me"

"P are you angry that I let others girls to touch me?"he asked me with his puppy eyes

"Why should I be angry I have nothing to do with whom you are"