50. Solar eclipse

Arthit

It has been a week since that incident happened. Time passed too quickly. kong was tagging along with me throughout. He never left me even for a second. It's not that I am complaing about it. I love that he is spending all his time with me but I don't want him to worry all the time. Kong was holding my hand tightly as if someone will snach me away.

"Moon I am not going anywhere. Please stop worrying" I said to him leaning on his shoulders.

"I am not worried dear. I just miss you so much"

"Moon you don't have to act strong in front of me. Sometimes I want to be strong for you too. Nothing will happen to me dear.please don't worry"

"I am afraid that if I leave you. You will disapprear. I am not having good feeling for past few days."

"Moon look at me please" I said to him cupping his face in my hand. His said everything to me. The love he had for me. The fear of losing me. Everything.

"I will be fine moon" I said to him assuring "now I have to take my exam. Instead of following me to the class as always. Go for your hunt. It has been more than two month since you had anything"

"I can drink from the blood bag or I can drink from you" he said to me with his usual smirk.

"Tew already said that the there is no blood bag in stock and don't try to trick me. You have to take care of yourself to take care of me. Just go Tew and M will stay with me I will be fine."

"I don't want to go. I will miss you" he said to me holding my hand. Bringing his nose near my neck and he inhaled deeply. I can hear my heart beating rapidly. Just him being near me is  more than enough to drive me crazy and lose all my control. I cannot stand with my two feet. I was feeling weak. "I will miss your scent" unable to stand stiff I placed my hands on his shoulders and he hooked hid hand on my hips and pulled me closer " I will miss your warmth" and he kissed slightly on my cheeks and whispered " I will miss your blush" his hands was playing with me. One more minute I will give up and will pull him more closer. He brought his face too close to me our lips were only inches apart. I was not in my control any more my head stared to spin.

"Moon we have to stop" I said to him trying to push him feebly with my palms. I know the moment his lips crashes on me I will lose all my reasoning. His eyes were like magnet drawing me to him all the time. "You have to go" I said to him making a distance  between two of us. " come soon I will be waiting for you. Leave soon so that you can be back soon."

Kongpob

"Master " Tew said to me with so much panicked in his voice.

"What happened to my sun" was the first thing that came from my mouth.

"Master, master Arthit is missing. I was sure that I left him  on the dorm. When I came back to check on him he was not there"

" How can you be this careless? Did you find anything odd in hid behaviour or talking"

"Nothing master. Before leaving to dorm. He just said that ask my King to come to me soon". Hearing those words I broke my phone. Rage already blinded my eyes.

"Samas"