28. Who am I to you?

Kongpob

Teasing my sun was interesting. His face was already tomato red in colour. He looks too cute. I just want to hug him tight. He was making a fuss about staying with me in the room. I know what he was worried about. I know he would miss the other me but I don't know how he will react when he comes to know that the both are same person. I am afraid to leave him alone I don't know when that crazy bitch will act up again. She won't take his life but she will for sure drive him insane from inside. I was afraid that if I leave him alone she will harm him. I don't want to take the chance. I Brought me happiness in my life I dont want to lose it my sun. My sunshine.

My sun was repeatedly asking that why I am not having food. How can I say that what I have for food and it is enough if I have it once in a month. How he will react when he comes to know what really I am. He is someone who doesn't like hospitals. If he comes to know that I drink blood as he drinks his pink milk, will he leave me?

"Kong" he called me distracting me from my thoughts.

"What is it p? Do you want to have something?"

"Sr..Sr. .sorry"

"It's OK p I am not mad at you. I can never be mad at you. I know that you was worried. I saw your text too. It's my fault I should have informed you"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything you want p"

"Kong who am I to?"

I just smiled at his stupid question how come he has not found it out yet. He is my innocent kid.

"My life"

"Don't give me cheesy answer. I am asking you for real"

"If I say you will you be able to handle it"

"Just say it"

"Someone who brought me out of darkness. Someone who was like a ray of hope when I lost all the sanity. Someone who can make me smile no matter how sad I am. Someone who make my heart to skip beat if he smile. Someone whom I want to protect all my life. Someone about whom i want to be possessive about. Someone with whom i want to hold hands and walk as if there is no end. Someone who make me to worry if something happens to him. Someone who can make me laugh forgetting all my sorrows just thinking about his brightsmile. My sunshine. Someone around whom my life revolve. Someone whom I am afraid to lose. Someone without whom I don't have exsistance, life because he is my life."